**2006 STI PARTOUT!!! 19k miles!!!** - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on **2006 STI PARTOUT!!! 19k miles!!!** within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Would you consider the spoiler shipped somewhere? I understand that would increase the price....

Would you consider the spoiler shipped somewhere? I understand that would increase the price.
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My pm box is no longer full so I can get messages again. About the door and spoiler I may be able to ship but I dont know how to get a quote or what shipping company to use so if anyone knows let me know.

I'm still receiving your PM box is full. lol..
    Let me check at my work tomorrow about the best way to ship something like this. All of the shipping companies will be looking for weight & size. Did you want to sell the shell or the whole door?
    If you don't want to part out the door guts, it might not be a problem depending on the shipping cost.
    Thanks!

How about a quote for the side skirts shipped to 53223?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

ok sorry about that I didnt do it right lol. Now my inbox is clear. I would probably rather take the guts out of the door because its real heavy but either way is fine. I will try to get a shipping quote for sideskirts as well

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump.

Bigturbo is a great seller. If you're needing any of his stuff, snag it before it's gone.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

How much for the transmission, and exhaust?

Do you have the r180 still?

All the drivetrain and exhaust are gone. All I really have is the stuff in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Bump.

Bigturbo is a great seller. If you're needing any of his stuff, snag it before it's gone.
    Thanks for the bump. It was a pleasure doing business with you

do you have passenger sun visor? and do you also have your rear roof spoiler?

Last edited by MakeItRoar; 01-20-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Wrong Thread/Seller
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

I got the passenger sun visor for $35 shipped. I am slowly running out of parts lol. I got most of whats left in the list on the last page. This car did have a roof spoiler because its a 2006 but I already sold the roof spoiler. I do have the trunk spoiler and trunk lid

Still have the steering rack? I didn't see it in the list, but no one posted about it....
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

steering rack is gone. Im not really trying to ship the spoiler as of now but I may consider it later on if I dont sell it. It just seems like it would be very expensive to ship and high risk of getting damaged

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast