WTS: MoTec M800 Plug-In ECU
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTS: MoTec M800 Plug-In ECU within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Excellent performance, easy to install as it doesn't require a harness. Probably the best ECU option for Subaru drivers, great ...

WTS: MoTec M800 Plug-In ECU

Excellent performance, easy to install as it doesn't require a harness. Probably the best ECU option for Subaru drivers, great value for money.

MoTeC M800 Plug-In ECUs are fully programmable, direct replacements for factory ECUs on a select number of popular vehicle models. Based on the M800, they control the latest automotive advances such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle.

Complete with an OEM connector, M800 Plug-Ins are convenient and cost effective to install because they eliminate the need to rewire the vehicle. They simply plug into the factory wiring harness using the original sensors, ignition modules and fuel system. The units are built to operate with saturated drive fuel injectors.

Suitable for WRX and STi: most models from 1999 - 2008

$2.5k Negotiable

I'm looking to let this ECU go asap, so I'm open to any offer as long as it's reasonable.

Interested parties SMS 90689412, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am interested. Is that going to plug in on a USDM 02 WRX Please post or email me pics. What that a US Serial No.?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.