FS: LED tail lights from Lightwerkz for bugeye
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on FS: LED tail lights from Lightwerkz for bugeye within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; left forum, not coming back!!!...

FS: LED tail lights from Lightwerkz for bugeye

left forum, not coming back!!!
    Last edited by taerron; 02-16-2010 at 03:34 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    post a price you are wanting so you dont get low balled. Id also suggest that save the offers your getting. Some money is better than no money.

I am actually interested, I am thinking of going to an 05 rear but I may keep stock.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I dont understand... Your saying if you dont get a decent offer your going to just throw em away? Isnt a little bit of something better then a whole lot of nothing?
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    I'll give you 40 bucks just to keep you from throwing them away.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

i got them as a gift so its still no money from me, but when they were available, they sold over 500. i've had zero offers and the 40 is funny too. i'll let them go for 200+ shipping. if not, then they will get moth balled. makes no difference to me.

the last time i tried selling something here, i met the rudest person ever since i wouldn't part my car out. so far, oddly enough, i've met more rude people here than on nasioc. if you don't like the price, sorry. i have them posted on cl for 280, so yes, you are getting a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by taerron View Post
    i got them as a gift so its still no money from me, but when they were available, they sold over 500. i've had zero offers and the 40 is funny too. i'll let them go for 200+ shipping. if not, then they will get moth balled. makes no difference to me.

the last time i tried selling something here, i met the rudest person ever since i wouldn't part my car out. so far, oddly enough, i've met more rude people here than on nasioc. if you don't like the price, sorry. i have them posted on cl for 280, so yes, you are getting a better deal.
    If your going to throw them away why would anyone in their right mind offer you 200 dollars. I really dont need new taillights and my logic is...40 dollars is better than nothing so why wouldnt i offer that. If you dont post a price and say your going to throw something away, expect a cheap offer. Im more than willing to pay a fair price for something i really want/need. As for someone saying they dont care what they get for something, they get a $40 offer. If you want 200 plus shipping, say you want 200 plus shipping and wait for that offer to come or something close.

And btw if these were 300 hundred new, noone is going to give you 270 or even 200 for them with lights that dont work.

/rant
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

40 dollars is just insulting. besides, if i offered you 2k for you car, would you sell or just keep it? you can't debate this all you want now. but i'm killing this thread and i'm not returning to this forum. i don't own a subaru and i'm happy now too. the subaru community is the rudest bunch next to hondas. so long and who cares

^ yeah but if someone offered me 2k I wouldn't throw my car away...

You missed the point people were trying to help you. If you say something like your going to throw the lights away people are going to get low value ideas in there head and offer low prices... So why say something like that...

Thats like wiping before you poop, just doesnt make sense...

AS for the community, im an a$$ but everyone here has been nice and helpfull to me, and I enjoy it here...

However after reading your posts about the people here; your not the only one happy that you sold your Subaru

Good luck in the future with whatever sales technique you think works.
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

/Thread
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Closed ( Good grief )
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.