FS: (IN) $100 Subaru Bucks - 7x Available
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (IN) 0 Subaru Bucks - 7x Available within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 7 Total 0 Subaru Bucks Certificates Price - for one certificate Shipping information - I will cover insured shipping ...

FS: (IN) $100 Subaru Bucks - 7x Available

7 Total $100 Subaru Bucks Certificates

Price - $75 for one certificate
    Shipping information - I will cover insured shipping within the lower 48 states.
    Reason for selling - I sold by 2002 WRX in October and I'm finally getting around to selling my Subaru related stuff.

Expiration Dates on Certificates (first come gets to choose their certificate)
    11/10/2012
    12/10/2012
    1/10/2013
    4/9/2013
    5/10/2013
    11/10/2013
    1/10/2014

Please work with the dealership that you plan to use these at prior to buying them from me. There are known cases where some dealers will not accept Subaru Bucks with another persons name on it.

Will accept PayPal, but will require buyer to pay 3% transaction fee. Please feel free to check my Ebay rating - downeyer

Also, please feel free to check my posts at nasioc as this is where I spent most of my time.
    Kind Regards,
    Eric Downey

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    "• Coupon cannot be resold, traded, or transferred"

To reiterate, Subaru dealerships are not allowed to take these from customers unless they can verify that the name on them is name of the customer using them. You may find a shop willing to skirt around this, but it's official policy and many dealers found themselves not getting reimbursed by Subaru for not checking the printed name. To anyone who might buy these, it's at your own risk. Buyer beware.

Attention- Subaru Bucks Sales NO LONGER ALLOWED - NASIOC

Subaru Bucks... Dealer said i can only spend my own.. - NASIOC
    Last edited by brfatal; 02-14-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks for the additional info. It is not my intent to sell someone a product they cannot use. As you'll see in the original post, I did refer to this as being a potential issue and asked for the buyer to work with the dealership prior to purchase.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.