2008 bov

This is a discussion on 2008 bov within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; just bought a 2008 wrx (sedan if it matters which i think it wouldnt) but the car is to quiet ...

2008 bov

just bought a 2008 wrx (sedan if it matters which i think it wouldnt) but the car is to quiet and was looking for a BOV wanted to know which one sound the best over others and name brand and which are easier to install then others

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would just get a perrin or turbo xs recirculating bypass valve They sound good not too loud cause it keeps the traditional bypass valve setup. I am currently about to buy one cause I have idle issues cause of the traditional bov. Hope this helps.
    Boosted Raw Crew

I Support ClubWRX
    Before the haters come in, the '08 valve has a history of leaking at boost levels above stock, so it's not as "pointless" of a modification as previous models.

If you're going to run one, make sure you get a quality valve and you setup/adjust it properly. This is not a plug/play mod, and even after the initial setup/adjustment, it may require more down the line.

With that said, if I were to put an aftermarket valve on my car, it'd be the Tial.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC