FS: Nardi Steering Wheel Works Bell Quick Release

This is a discussion on FS: Nardi Steering Wheel Works Bell Quick Release within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling my RARE Steering Wheel/ Quick Release combo. The Nardi Limited Edition Taniguchi Steering Wheel is no longer available. Has ...

FS: Nardi Steering Wheel Works Bell Quick Release

Selling my RARE Steering Wheel/ Quick Release combo. The Nardi Limited Edition Taniguchi Steering Wheel is no longer available. Has some wear on the bottom of the wheel and minor wear from normal driving (MRSP $398.00 from JHPUSA). The Works Bell Quick Release is the Blue Yoshioka Edition which is in great condition. I hardly ever removed the wheel except for the few shows I did with it (MSRP $298.00 from ASpec). Will throw in FET Billet Adapter needed for the Nardi Wheel if buyer buys both pieces together.

Combo Price: $550 +ship/paypal fees (will throw in FET Billet Ring Adapter-$30 Value)

Steering Wheel: $325 +ship/paypal fees

Wear on bottom of wheel

WB Quick Release: $250 +ship/paypal fees

The two white dots you see on the "Yoshioka" are from the screw that holds the WB Flipper to the Quick Release

Last edited by bmccoy7; 02-16-2010 at 07:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump

bump