WTB: 2008-2010 WRX/Impreza Sedan chrome trunk trim
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 2008-2010 WRX/Impreza Sedan chrome trunk trim within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking for a 2008-2010 WRX/Impreza Sedan chrome trunk trim. More than likely this will have to come off a ...

WTB: 2008-2010 WRX/Impreza Sedan chrome trunk trim

I'm looking for a 2008-2010 WRX/Impreza Sedan chrome trunk trim. More than likely this will have to come off a smashed vehicle... but if you have one or know where I can get one used, that would be great.

Thanks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by predavore View Post
    I'm looking for a 2008-2010 WRX/Impreza Sedan chrome trunk trim. More than likely this will have to come off a smashed vehicle... but if you have one or know where I can get one used, that would be great.

Thanks!!!
    if you were on the east coast, there's a local subaru parts yard like 10 minutes up the road from me...if he doesn't sell the car, he uses it for parts.

Can you send me their information? Or possibly pick it up for me and I'll make it up to you?

Quote Originally Posted by predavore View Post
    Can you send me their information? Or possibly pick it up for me and I'll make it up to you?

what do you want this for? mostly everyone with an 08 either painted or put a vinyl strip over it because it looks soo hideous

Quote Originally Posted by 2w0r0x9 View Post
    what do you want this for? mostly everyone with an 08 either painted or put a vinyl strip over it because it looks soo hideous
    I have mine already custom painted. I have since gotten the SPT carbon fiber overlay. I don't want to put that over my custom painted piece.

Go over to 3gwrx.com and look around on there. Might have better luck over there since there is a larger market since the site is dedicated to the 08+.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.