Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood for 2008-2010 Impreza WRX Sti $360 local (SoCal) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood for 2008-2010 Impreza WRX Sti 0 local (SoCal) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Wow, I want that... Minnesota is far away from you though....

Wow, I want that... Minnesota is far away from you though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah pretty far...I still haven't found shipping for less than 100$ either. Heck I want to keep it too, but if I do, I rather paint to match my car. But that'll cost at least 300$ more.

bump...needs a good home

bump.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry H View Post
    Yeah pretty far...I still haven't found shipping for less than 100$ either. Heck I want to keep it too, but if I do, I rather paint to match my car. But that'll cost at least 300$ more.
    I honestly think it'd look pretty epic if you got it painted to match the car, but had a racing stripe into the mouth of the hoodscoop that was unpainted so it was just carbon fiber. I've seen that on a few cars, and honestly... with black on black.. it looks pretty damned cool. You can't tell from afar, but up close it just shows how much detail you've got into your car. Just a thought
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Nice idea. My route would actually be something I saw a while back when generation 3 was still in its retail infancy. Around the opening of the hood scoop is a groove (where the scoop meets the hood). Someone had put body filler to get rid of that groove, then painted, IIRC, green (it was a project car). So the scoop and hood blended nicely and it actually looks incredibly clean.

Sunday bump

Weekend bump

I'm still tempted....can you pm me with a price shipped to Minneapolis?

Quote Originally Posted by kanphs View Post
    I'm still tempted....can you pm me with a price shipped to Minneapolis?
    Sorry guys but for some reason I don't think my PMs are getting through to people. If possible go ahead and email me at CraigslistHH@gmail.com for inquiries on the hood.

Sale pending until this Monday 04/12/10

Officially sold Monday 04/12/10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.