FS: (NC) STI Limited Wheels, PLX R300 Wideband, OEM STI Parts, etc
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (NC) STI Limited Wheels, PLX R300 Wideband, OEM STI Parts, etc within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey all, I've got some OEM parts off of my 07 STI Limited, as well as some aftermarket goodies for ...

FS: (NC) STI Limited Wheels, PLX R300 Wideband, OEM STI Parts, etc

Hey all, I've got some OEM parts off of my 07 STI Limited, as well as some aftermarket goodies for sale.

First up for sale is a set of Satin Silver Enkei Wheels off of my 07 STI Limited. They're 17x8 and 5x114.3. These were on my car for roughly 13k miles, after which I replaced them with a set of Gram Lights. I'm moving out of state, and would rather not have to find a way to take these with me. There are a few -minor- scrapes/dings on them, but great condition overall. They're currently located in Chapel Hill, NC.

These wheels are similar in design to the STI BBS's, but with a satin silver finish, and a different spoke profile. These are lightweight, sleek looking wheels, with Subaru center-caps instead of STI or BBS for the sleeper effect. Asking $650 picked up or plus shipping (OBO).

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I took a picture of every tiny nick I could find in the wheels. I'd hate for a like-minded person to buy these wheels and find a blemish they weren't anticipating, so full disclosure here . There are only one or two marks that are at all noticeable (and even then, they don't stand out because the metal underneath is almost the same exact color as the satin silver paint, so all you really see is the thin line of black base coat around the edge of the mark). For the rest of the marks, note the scale of the pics - they're quite small, and you'd only see them if you were staring at the wheel from a foot away.

(Check the bottom for pics.)

Aftermarket Parts

First aftermarket item is a PLX R-300 Wideband unit. This thing has an awesome array of displays and built-in features. It was used by my university's Formula SAE team for one season (before we switched to an AIM-Sport MXL DAQ system). Only a few dozen hours of usage total, so the O2 sensor is almost brand-new. Here are the specs:

• Measures Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio
    • Integrated 6 Inputs for data logging (2 Speed, 3 Analog, 1 AFR)
    • 90 minutes of onboard memory for recording and PC download
    • Analog outputs for 3rd party interface
    • Replace your stock narrowband sensor.
    • Fully customizable LED warning light or shift light
    • High speed USB 2.0 interface
    • Powerful 32 bit integrated processor, RAM, and FLASH technologies
    • 100% backwards compatible with M-Series controllers
    • Compact dash mountable design (4.75 x 2.25 x 1 inch)
    • Sensor soft start circuitry, prolongs o2 sensor life
    • Powerful PC analysis software included (PLX Logger Version 2.1+ Free Download)

There were a few scratches on the screen, so I replaced the front with a brand new piece from PLX. It's now aesthetically in mint condition. Pics shortly. Asking $300

--Haltech E6S ECU - This was used on a Formula SAE car for two years. I don't have the harness anymore. $make offer. Pic here.

--Small Yellow Spring for Tial 38mm Wastegate. .25 BAR. Brand new, never used. These are $30 new. Asking $24 shipped.

OEM Parts

Now on to some stock parts from my 07 STI Limited. Pics can be found here: For Sale pictures by KevlarSTI - Photobucket

--OEM EJ25 Oil Pump - This was on my car for just over 19k miles until my Cyl 4 ringlands let go, after which I replaced it with a higher volume unit. Never ingested any metal pieces or anything. It was inspected by my engine builder and in perfect condition, I just wanted the larger 08+ oil pump. $60

--OEM Downpipe - Only around 3k miles of use. Willing to separate downpipe/midpipe for the right price. $make offer

--OEM Ram-Air Duct - ~8k miles. $35 shipped.

--OEM Intake Silencer ("snorkus") - ~2k miles. Will post pic soon. $30 shipped

--OEM Airbox - ~8k miles. Comes with K&N filter with around 5k miles of use (can be cleaned and re-oiled, but not needed yet. I have a recharge kit and can clean/re-oil it at no cost if buyer requests). $65 shipped. Willing to separate.

--OEM AFTA-MAF Hose - ~10k miles. Goes between the airbox and turbo inlet. $25 shipped.

--OEM Turbo Inlet - ~10k miles. In perfect condition. No cracks or splits or broken hose connections. $40 shipped

--OEM 07 STI TGV Motors/Sensors - ~10k miles of use. $35 shipped. These are JUST the motors (sensors built-in for 07). NOT THE TGV's THEMSELVES.

--OEM Crank Pulley - ~7k miles. Perfect condition, free from dents or chips. $40 shipped.

--OEM Transmission Mount - ~19k miles. I upgraded to the stiffer Cusco mount and no longer need this. Perfect condition. $make an offer

Open to offers on all OEM parts. If you want to buy multiple parts, we can work out a package price (save on both the items and shipping).

Non-Engine Parts

--OEM Front Sway Bar, Front Endlinks, and Rear Sway Bar Mount. $make offers

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Wheel pics:

First Wheel:

Two small nicks in the paint (not deep):

Blemish on the plastic center-cap:

Second wheel:

Small scuff mark (either from wheel weights or from having the tires removed). Looks like it would come off with some clay/polish, but I didn't have any handy. Not through the paint.

The only actual "curb rash" on any of the wheels - again, doesn't stand out due to the wheel color, and there's very very minor scratching on the metal underneath, so this could easily be touched up.

Third wheel:

Tiny nick near the valve stem:

Another wheel weight/tire removal scuff, would probably also come off:

Fourth wheel:

Small nick on the lip:

A small scuff and slight dimple from a wheel weight (thanks, Subaru ):

-Tiny- nick on the lip:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To the top!

Posted pics of the PLX turned on to the photobucket album.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.