FS Norcal: Covert Performance Air Oil Separator

This is a discussion on FS Norcal: Covert Performance Air Oil Separator within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello again!! I have here an Air Oil Separator made by Covert Performance. It is brand new, and has a ...

FS Norcal: Covert Performance Air Oil Separator

Hello again!! I have here an Air Oil Separator made by Covert Performance. It is brand new, and has a nice anodized black finish. It is similar to the Crawford unit, and mounts in the same place on the pitch-stop mount, but the inlet/outlets work a little different. I have also seen the baffling in this can before construction, so I can assure you it is not just a hollow can.

It is currently configured with a valve for draining externally instead of back into the engine. This will clean up the hoses in your engine bay, remove the need for a one way valve on the return, and make the unit more versatile with various PCV setups. It will also trap condensation so there is no concern with crap going back into your engine.

It CAN be easily modified to the traditional return setup for a couple bucks at the hardware store...just do not forget a check valve on the return!!!

Finally, the top has a 1" port that can be run with a $10 K&N filter (part #62-1410) Or you can route it back to your inlet in the traditional manner. It is intended for HEAVILY built setups that will simply push too much oil out the breathers. I believe Crawford recommends something similar for heavily built cars.

SOLD!!. Price is firm, but feel free to PM me any questions. I am selling because I have a custom unit coming made specific for my setup. Here are some pics.

Last edited by aboothman; 02-25-2010 at 07:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!!