WTB: Modded 02-03 Aspen White Wagon

This is a discussion on WTB: Modded 02-03 Aspen White Wagon within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Would love the have one of these wagons! It must be a 5-speed. Also looking for it to have coilovers, ...

WTB: Modded 02-03 Aspen White Wagon

Would love the have one of these wagons! It must be a 5-speed. Also looking for it to have coilovers, 17'' or 18'' wheels, and would like a stage 2 tune. Must be a DD type car. Price cap is $10000 but if the right thing comes around I'm willing to spend more. Don't be shy, let me know what you have.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where are you located? I'm in Blacksburg, VA 24060

Here are the specs & some pics of my baby. The last few show the black roof.
    Scooty album | Jhnbrackett | Fotki.com

I've got 2 other cars and trying to narrow down the fleet

I'm in Ohio. Very nice wagon, but how hard would it be to take the roof back to white? What kind of price are you asking?

I've got $13k into it and wouldn't go any lower than $12.5k. If she doesn't sell, she's getting the 6 speed swapped in that's sitting in the garage along with a 16g. I could also throw in an Exedy/Act lightened flywheel with the deal. She drives like a track car on rails and is very predictable. Previous owner did some great mods & I finished it up with a proper suspension setup. Wish it wasn't the RE92 tires though.

Easiest way to get the roof & mirrors back to white would be with an eraser or white out *shakes head*

Thanks, gonna pass though.