FS/FT: 4 SSR Comp Type C Wheels W/ Center Caps 5x100 18x8.5

This is a discussion on FS/FT: 4 SSR Comp Type C Wheels W/ Center Caps 5x100 18x8.5 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well fortunately the other wheel turned up, it was actually a practical joke, not exactly funny in my opinion but ...

FS/FT: 4 SSR Comp Type C Wheels W/ Center Caps 5x100 18x8.5

Well fortunately the other wheel turned up, it was actually a practical joke, not exactly funny in my opinion but oh well

One wheel had been professionally repaired after a 2x4 flew off of the truck in front of me and rolled under the car, but it balances fine and only under very very close examination can you tell its been repaired, its actually the front passenger side wheel (was repaired before the pics were taken )

These wheels are extremely light weighing in at only 16.8lbs per wheelweights.net and i can attest to this after picking them up myself.

These retail at $640 a piece per SSR's website, now i know thats retail but it just gives you an idea of how nice these wheels are. The 3 are literally perfect with MAYBE one knick in the paint, i'll get close ups when i get a chance, but there is absolutely no curb rash on any of them, these wheels are MINT. The only reason i wont call the 4th perfect is because it did get repaired

Here are some pics on my car, they really are a good looking wheel

These are 5x100 Bolt patter 18x8.5 with a +48 offset. I had 235/40/18 Nitto NT 555's on it, also lowered. They will fit with coilovers or stock struts, the fitment is tight but they fill out the fenders great and didnt rub anyhwere. Even when my just got lowered and 5 deep (doing axis spins hehe) i didnt rub AT ALL. Great wheels that someone will be getting for CHEAP in comparison to new

I guess i'd like $900 + shipping or wouldn't mind some trades either, I'm keeping them for sale because i caught the bug after looking for new wheels and its hard for me to change my mind after looking at something new again haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

Extra Bump for sexy wheels, pm's replied to and close up photos should be up by monday since it will be nice enough to get the car out and cleaned up, little dirty from our first snow