Need OE rim for 2002

This is a discussion on Need OE rim for 2002 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Took a curb hit and bent one of the OE rims on my 2002 WRX wagon. Looking for a matching ...

Need OE rim for 2002

Took a curb hit and bent one of the OE rims on my 2002 WRX wagon. Looking for a matching rim. Please PM me if you have one for sale, post if you have any suggestions for where to find one.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a set of OEM 10 spokes with new tires... $500 plus shipping (about another $100).

Pics upon request...

so i have a set for $150 but i really dont want to ship them, so if you live near fort collins co, then you may want to look at them... they are off my 02 wrx, but i dont really need them because i have a set of 06 forester rims, and enkeis so i have really no use for my wrx ones.. they have summer tires on them "eagle f1 tires really grippy" that have about 4/32 on them so they would give you a seasons.. if you intested please call me at 720-317-4065 and my name is justin will ship if i have to but that would add to the cost depending on location..

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2.0 View Post
    I have a set of OEM 10 spokes with new tires... $500 plus shipping (about another $100).

Pics upon request...
    What kinda tires?
    Last edited by brfatal; 02-14-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    What kinda tires?
    so sorry the tires/rims are already sold