AEM cold air intake for sale!!!

This is a discussion on AEM cold air intake for sale!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an AEM cold air intake for an 02-03 wrx i'm looking to get rid of. I am going ...

AEM cold air intake for sale!!!

I have an AEM cold air intake for an 02-03 wrx i'm looking to get rid of. I am going to replace it with a cobb sf so i have no use for it. It retails for over $250 and i am selling for $150. It is the red one and the filter will probably need to be cleaned. Local pickup only in the Denver Metro area or I will be willing to drive to Colorado Springs if the price is right. If interested let me know. Oh yeah, and I will also throw in an STI titanium shift knob if you buy the intake. Thanks.
    Last edited by 20wReX02; 01-28-2010 at 12:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how long have you had it? Miles wise. And it also depends when I get paid. I'm not sure if its this Friday or next. I just have to make sure I have all my expenses paid for.

It has about 15-20k on it. I can't sell it today anyway, it will be in my car till probably saturday when i get the time to put in the new one. Just let me know about your finances.

Im also willing to trade for a stock intake system plus like $50. Let me know.

i live in monument and have the stock part just no filter so ill do the trade plus 50 cash from me