AEM cold air intake for sale!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on AEM cold air intake for sale!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an AEM cold air intake for an 02-03 wrx i'm looking to get rid of. I am going ...

AEM cold air intake for sale!!!

I have an AEM cold air intake for an 02-03 wrx i'm looking to get rid of. I am going to replace it with a cobb sf so i have no use for it. It retails for over $250 and i am selling for $150. It is the red one and the filter will probably need to be cleaned. Local pickup only in the Denver Metro area or I will be willing to drive to Colorado Springs if the price is right. If interested let me know. Oh yeah, and I will also throw in an STI titanium shift knob if you buy the intake. Thanks.
    Last edited by 20wReX02; 01-28-2010 at 01:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how long have you had it? Miles wise. And it also depends when I get paid. I'm not sure if its this Friday or next. I just have to make sure I have all my expenses paid for.

It has about 15-20k on it. I can't sell it today anyway, it will be in my car till probably saturday when i get the time to put in the new one. Just let me know about your finances.

Im also willing to trade for a stock intake system plus like $50. Let me know.

i live in monument and have the stock part just no filter so ill do the trade plus 50 cash from me

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.