FS;PA:18x9.5 +22 rota DPT's 5x100 and 5x114 dual drilled
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS;PA:18x9.5 +22 rota DPT's 5x100 and 5x114 dual drilled within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys these are BRAND NEW, i only mounted a tire on one rim just to see how they would ...

FS;PA:18x9.5 +22 rota DPT's 5x100 and 5x114 dual drilled

Hey guys these are BRAND NEW, i only mounted a tire on one rim just to see how they would stretch but my plans have changed with the car, i would prefer pick up, these wheels are 950 shipped from wheel dude, since they are brand new the price will be around there, but throw me some offers if you are interested, they are all still in the box, i only opened to make sure there was no damage, thanks for looking

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sry the pics are gigantic hah

Whose hosting the pics? I use photobucket and there is a resize option for "forums"

Might wanna look into that...

Quote Originally Posted by BUGEYED7 View Post
    sry the pics are gigantic hah
    I <3 SASHA.M

Bump yea i will thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.