FS: Turbo XS FMIC with intake
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

This is a discussion on FS: Turbo XS FMIC with intake within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold.......

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391

    FS: Turbo XS FMIC with intake

    Sold....
    Last edited by jung187; 01-21-2010 at 05:05 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    bump....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX / Sterling, VA
    Posts
    6,629
    I Support ClubWRX
    Once again you're gonna need to come down on that. I got my TXS FMIC kit new for $700 shipped (but without the $125 intake). Used these things go for $500 + whatever the intake will sell for.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    bump.....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    bump...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Ttt....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Sold...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    Once again you're gonna need to come down on that. I got my TXS FMIC kit new for $700 shipped (but without the $125 intake). Used these things go for $500 + whatever the intake will sell for.
    Once again you chime in with my prices being too high, and once again I sold the item for my asking price....

    Cheers!!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX / Sterling, VA
    Posts
    6,629
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jung187 View Post
    Once again you chime in with my prices being too high, and once again I sold the item for my asking price....

    Cheers!!!!
    Hey, making sure people don't get scammed by you. I know you post on NASIOC too, so it's not like I inform people in all the forums you post in.

    Half the stuff you sell is way over price. The gauges + mount you are selling can be had new for less than what you want used. The AP intake you are selling is only $15 off what they sell for new.

    Where are you getting all these parts by the way? You post history is full of repeat types of items and parts from several different cars.
    Last edited by brfatal; 01-21-2010 at 09:20 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    Hey, making sure people don't get scammed by you. I know you post on NASIOC too, so it's not like I inform people in all the forums you post in.

    Half the stuff you sell is way over price. The gauges + mount you are selling can be had new for less than what you want used. The AP intake you are selling is only $15 off what they sell for new.

    Where are you getting all these parts by the way? You post history is full of repeat types of items and parts from several different cars.
    WOW.. I'm not scamming anyone man... I'm still giving people a good price for quality items..

    Here is the link to the AP website:http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php as you can see they are selling it for $240 new... I am selling mine for $185.. That's not a $15 savings.. That's a $55 savings

    Some of the items I buy and re-sell and some of them come off my car.. Then I also sell for friends and family members that dont have the time nor the desire to sell the items themselves...

    Anyways... Thats all I gotta say...

    Cheers and have a Happy New Years:
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX / Sterling, VA
    Posts
    6,629
    I Support ClubWRX
    My apologies. $25.

    Agency Power Short Ram Intake Kit Subaru WRX STI 02-07!!! - Intake

    Of course if you go to the manufacturer's site they are going to have some ridiculous price posted.

    Let's compare some previous posts.

    Eibach Prokit:
    You asked $220 used
    They can be bought new for $227

    Prosport Gauges with Mount
    You asked $250 used
    These gauges are $120 new, I don't see the mount costing $130.

    Stock WRX intake
    You asked $60 used
    I've bought 2 for a combined total of $0 and given both away free as well.

    Invidia N1 CBE
    You asked $450 used
    For the same price (including shipping as you did) you can buy the full TBE all day long

    Hyperflow TMIC
    You asked $700 used
    They could be bought new for $700 when they were still sold in the US

    '05 STI BBS wheels
    You asked $1,000 (!!)
    The going rate with good tires is $600

    Blitz Intake
    You asked $210 used
    They can be had new for $219

    CSS TMIC
    You asked $225 used
    That same intercooler is on eBay for $94 new

    Stock WRX TMIC
    You asked $110 used
    They can be had for $60 all day long

    Have I made my point? I'm not getting on your case for fun, I just don't want people to vastly overpay for what they want.
    Last edited by brfatal; 01-22-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    My apologies. $25.

    Agency Power Short Ram Intake Kit Subaru WRX STI 02-07!!! - Intake

    Of course if you go to the manufacturer's site they are going to have some ridiculous price posted.

    Let's compare some previous posts.

    Eibach Prokit:
    You asked $220 used
    They can be bought new for $227

    Prosport Gauges with Mount
    You asked $250 used
    These gauges are $120 new, I don't see the mount costing $130.

    Stock WRX intake
    You asked $60 used
    I've bought 2 for a combined total of $0 and given both away free as well.

    Invidia N1 CBE
    You asked $450 used
    For the same price (including shipping as you did) you can buy the full TBE all day long

    Hyperflow TMIC
    You asked $900 used
    They could be bought new for $700 when they were still sold in the US

    '05 STI BBS wheels
    You asked $1,000 (!!)
    The going rate with good tires is $600

    Blitz Intake
    You asked $210 used
    They can be had new for $219

    CSS TMIC
    You asked $225 used
    That same intercooler is on eBay for $94 new

    Stock WRX TMIC
    You asked $110 used
    They can be had for $60 all day long

    Have I made my point? I'm not getting on your case for fun, I just don't want people to vastly overpay for what they want.

    Wow you sure went back and looked at a lot, didn't you?? Maybe I just dont know where to look for all these awesome prices like you... I guess I just go to different sites than you do...

    BTW i was only asking for $700 for the Hyperflow TMIC:FS (OR): Hyperflow TMIC

    This is what they go for as far as I have seen.. Maybe I will be a better shopper as I grow old with my Suby... HYPERFLOW | Intercoolers | Catch Cans | WRX | FORD | Active Exhaust | — WRX STi 06/07 TMIC Kit (No "Y" Piece) Covert


    Well anyways, enough with this. I got better things to do, and I imagine that you do to... So i will keep doing what i'm doing and you keep doing what you do...

    Good bye.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX / Sterling, VA
    Posts
    6,629
    I Support ClubWRX
    I know, I corrected it before that response.

    You have some reading to do:

    Hyperflow tmic??? - Subaru WRX Forum: WRX Forums

    $300 going rate for Hyperflow TMICs.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    I know, I corrected it before that response.

    You have some reading to do:

    Hyperflow tmic??? - Subaru WRX Forum: WRX Forums

    $300 going rate for Hyperflow TMICs.


    Thats great.. Thanks for the all the info... I will try and better price my items in the future....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •