FS: IL: JL Audio Stealthbox 2002-Up
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: IL: JL Audio Stealthbox 2002-Up within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Located in Carbondale Illinois. Selling a JL Audio Stealthbox. Fits 2002-2007 Sedan models. I had it in a 2006 WRX. ...

FS: IL: JL Audio Stealthbox 2002-Up

Located in Carbondale Illinois. Selling a JL Audio Stealthbox. Fits 2002-2007 Sedan models. I had it in a 2006 WRX. Changing it up a little bit, so if you're interested, hit me up. I'm not including the subwoofer that comes with it, so it's only for the box itself. 10 inch cutout for a sub. You can find them on Crutchfield. It retails for $749 with a JL Audio 10'' W6v2, and the sub itself retails on the same site for $440. So the box itself is around $300. I'd be willing to let it go for $150 plus shipping. Make an offer. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0200.jpg  
    Last edited by dirksrunners; 01-27-2010 at 03:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Checking on stealthbox

U still have the boxBfor sale? Does it have attachment hardware? How come You arent selling The sub?

Stealthbox

Yes, I still have the box for sale. I have the mounting hardware as well. The reason I'm not selling the subwoofer is because I'm using it for another setup in the car. Are you still interested in just the box?

Fitting of Stealthbox

I was wrong as to the fitting of the box. It fits sedans from 2002-2007. I see you have an '08, so I reckon it won't fit. Sorry.

Hmmf

Well idk if the one you have is a previous model or what? But on the jl site it shows a pic like yours and says 02-08. Am i missing something? Ya i would be interested In just thebox if it fit correctly.

Stealthbox

Yeah, I'm on JL site now and it says 2008, but I was curious because they changed the body style on the 2008, so I don't know if the trunk is the same dimensions of what. If your trunk looks like that, then it should probably fit. Just get back at me if you're still interested and we can work out a way to get that box to you.

Smile Stealth Box

Hey I was wondering if you still have the stealthbox? If you do how about $150 shipped? I live in Toledo, OH so shipping from you wouldn't be that far. Thanks.

Toledo

Yeah I could do that. Just send me a personal message and we can work something out. Or just email me at bowebe@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.