FS 4-"New" Dunlop SP sport 600 tires 245/40/18 Original STI Equipment tires

This is a discussion on FS 4-"New" Dunlop SP sport 600 tires 245/40/18 Original STI Equipment tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello. I purchased a New STI and I live in Michigan and as we all know the STI comes with ...

FS 4-"New" Dunlop SP sport 600 tires 245/40/18 Original STI Equipment tires

Hello.
    I purchased a New STI and I live in Michigan and as we all know the STI comes with summer tires so I drove on them for only 2 weeks (500 miles) and took them off to change to all seasons, they are basically new. I will sell them for $600 and you pay exact shipping costs (they are $900 new on tirerack plus shipping and tax).
    I work for FedEx Freight so I can send them to the nearest FedEx Freight location where they can be picked up. It should be about $50 or less with the discounted shipping costs. The employee discount cannot be used if they are sent out for home delivery. They can go as far as the closest terminal to you. I will provide a tracking number as well as the service center address and phone number along with the exact amount of the freight charges.
    I dont have any feedback here, but my eBay feedback is Nigeljdb79. 174 feedback at 100%
    Paypal Only Please!
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0260.jpg   IMG_0259.jpg   IMG_0257.jpg   IMG_0256.jpg   IMG_0258.jpg  

Last edited by Nigel79; 01-15-2010 at 03:10 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel79 View Post
    Hello.
    I purchased a New STI and I live in Michigan and as we all know the STI comes with summer tires so I drove on them for only 2 weeks (500 miles) and took them off to change to all seasons, they are basically new. I will sell them for $600 and you pay exact shipping costs (they are $900 new on tirerack plus shipping and tax).
    I work for FedEx Freight so I can send them to the nearest FedEx Freight location where they can be picked up. It should be about $50 or less with the discounted shipping costs. The employee discount cannot be used if they are sent out for home delivery. They can go as far as the closest terminal to you. I will provide a tracking number as well as the service center address and phone number along with the exact amount of the freight charges.
    I dont have any feedback here, but my eBay feedback is Nigeljdb79. 174 feedback at 100%
    Paypal Only Please!
    Thanks!
    price drop

Price Drop? what is the price now