FS (conover, NC) nokia n97 sti spearco tmic n stock exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS (conover, NC) nokia n97 sti spearco tmic n stock exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've only had the phone for a little over a week and find myself not using it. It's in really ...

FS (conover, NC) nokia n97 sti spearco tmic n stock exhaust

I've only had the phone for a little over a week and find myself not using it. It's in really good condition with no scratches on the screen. Its got a few light scuffs from taking it in and out of my pocket. It comes with all that came with it when i bought it.

The spearco tmic was mounted on my but I dont need it anymore and its just takin up space in my garage along with the complete stock exhaust. I had the exhaust takin off around 62k (right after warrenty). The tmic was originally for a wrx but had it modded for sti.
    i also have a stock air box and up pipe

for the phone i'd like to have - $400
    tmic I'd like to have - $650 shipped
    exhaust (down,cat,mid,n axle back) i'd like to have - $400 shipped (shippings gonna cost a lot)
    airbox - make me an offer
    up pipe - make me an offer.

if you want to see it when it was mounted on my car then check it out at my myspace Meng's tmic Photo Album - MySpace Photos
    i'll post pics of the rest when i get the chance, hopefully tomorrow

for more pics, or i'll try adding it here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC06417.jpg   DSC06422.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bump

bump obo guys

bump man no hits???

bump

rest of pictures
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

hey guys since i didnt really get hits here as i'd hope i listed it up on ebay heres the site to the up pipe and then you can check out the rest subaru wrx sti stock oe oem up pipe : eBay Motors (item 260540173382 end time Jan-25-10 18:24:57 PST)

sold everything except the turbo back and the down pipe and cat

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.