FS NIB Hella 500ff Auxiliary Fog lights w/ Yellow Lamin-x
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS NIB Hella 500ff Auxiliary Fog lights w/ Yellow Lamin-x within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a BRAND NEW set of Hella 500ff auxiliary fog lights. The are classic rally style 6.5" round lights ...

FS NIB Hella 500ff Fogs- Stock location bugeye fogs!!! **Sold**

I have a BRAND NEW set of Hella 500ff auxiliary fog lights. The are classic rally style 6.5" round lights that put out a fog light style wide beam with a cutoff to prevent blinding on coming traffic. Can be used as stock location fogs on bugeyes. Perfect for adding a extra light or giving your car the rally-style look.

Manufacturer link:
    My Hella Lights - 500FF Fog Lamp Kit

Kit comes with everything described in the link- two lights, two white stone protectors, mounting hardware, wiring, and in cabin switch

PLUS I covered the lenses with genuine yellow Lamin-x for a yellow beam and lens protection

Pics:

Price: $60 SHIPPED to the lower 48

Everything is brand new in box. Plastic bags holding the hardware haven't been opened. All wiring is full length and hasn't been cut. I paid $75 + shipping plus and addition $20 for the Lamin-x. You get everything for a $25 savings plus the Lamin-x installed FREE.

I'm selling simply because I've decided rally lights aren't my style and I could use the monies for other parts.

Mounting ideas can be found here:
    The Ultimate Auxiliary Lighting and Mount Thread - Page 183 - NASIOC

PS Lamin-x is easily removable for those who would prefer a clear lens setup.
    Last edited by dur4ce; 03-17-2012 at 06:17 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for a new price! $60 shipped!

i live in germantown... how much for pick up? 02 bugeye
    Last edited by wrxlaunch; 01-12-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: correction
    VF-43 Bugeye: OPEN SOURCE tune... 121xxx miles

13.1@105... Lazy launch 1.9 60'
    285whp and 300WTQ.

Sold.
    Last edited by dur4ce; 01-18-2010 at 07:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.