4 tires 205 50 16, two (2) matched sets incl star spec
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 4 tires 205 50 16, two (2) matched sets incl star spec within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For Sale. Located in SE MI, but willing to ship. A friend suggested that WRX owners who track their cars ...

4 tires 205 50 16, two (2) matched sets incl star spec

For Sale. Located in SE MI, but willing to ship.

A friend suggested that WRX owners who track their cars might appreciate tires like the ones I took off the 16" OEM Miata wheels that just became my winter set. I'm a long time Audi forum participant, but joined here just for this sale. In any case, here's my CL ad text and link. Detail photos available by email. Actual depth measurements made using my tire depth tool.

5% off for clubWRX members! Best to email me either via CL ad or directly to:
    mustbejay .A T. yahoo .daht. c o m. Thanks.

4 tires 205 50 16, two (2) matched sets UHP, $80-245

That ad has a few pics and reads as follows:

Total Four (4) 205 50 16 tires, extreme performance tires, two matched sets:

Two (2) are virtually Like New Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec, 205 50 16, DOT production code twelfth week of 2009, 9/32"+ tread depth (new only 10/32": see specs at Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec). Recently purchased, very barely used. As pictured on left, below.
    This Dunlop pair alone = $165 for two. New at TireRack, $106+$11 shipping = $117 for one or $234 for two. These two for $165 is a great savings.

Two (2) are used Yokohama S Drives, 205 50 16, DOT production code 51st week of 2008, evenly worn, just over 5/32" to 6/32" tread depth remains (new only 10/32"). (See specs at Yokohama S.drive). These for sale used are pictured on right, below.
    This Yoko pair alone = $80 for two. New at TireRack, $88+$9 Shipping = $97 for just one or $194 for two new.

Will split in like pairs, but I will sell all four (4) together to one buyer for $220. Willing to ship, no problem, and buyer pays only actual freight cost.

All removed from Miata OEM rims to make way for snow tires and new summers will be 17". More photos with detail available upon request.
    Last edited by sista's subie; 01-08-2010 at 10:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

discount clarification

All four tires are just $209 for clubWRX members. 5% off either pair, too.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.