fs:04 wrx clutches and flywheels

This is a discussion on fs:04 wrx clutches and flywheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Act clutch and flywheel gone. Still have the spec clutch and act flywheel for 200 bucks without shipping and paypal ...

fs:04 wrx clutches and flywheels

Act clutch and flywheel gone. Still have the spec clutch and act flywheel for 200 bucks without shipping and paypal fees.

Price change! $250 for the act clutch and flywheel and $200 for the spec clutch and act flywheel. Prices are without shipping and paypal fees. Want these gone.

Here's the deal. I have two clutches and flywheels. I have an 4 wrx swapped rs. The whole drivetrain is an 04'. Originally did my swap purchased a brand new act street clutch and whatever the closes to 12lb flywheel they make. I think they call it a streetlight flywheel. Got horrible (only what I could describe as clutch chatter) chatter. I bought the second clutch and flywheel from someone who wrecked their swapped rs with only 2k on it. Right before I swapped it I spun a bearing. Got it all fixed with the second clutch and same problem.

I recently got a second transmission and purchased another new clutch since I thought my problem had to be in my clutch. Well put everything back together and same ****. lol. Changed my clutch master and slave cylinder bled it properly same problem. Well I located my problem and it was a bad rear axle. Wish I would have thought of that first. haha. Well now my problem can help out someone else who needs a good clutch and is hard pressed to spend 800 on a new clutch and flywheel.

Original clutch from my swap Act street clutch and streetlight flywheel
    Only on my car for 9 months. I'd say no more then 7k miles on them. $350 for both

Pressure plate

Flywheel

Second clutch Spec street clutch and act streetlight flywheel
    Bought from a kid that got his swap done. Brand new when he swapped it and only got 2k miles on it before his car was totaled from hitting a deer. I had this one on my car 8 months before I got my new one. I'd also say this one probably has around 10k miles give or take. $350 for both

Pressure plate

flywheel

During my time of ownership of these the act clutch I launched once or twice to see if what I thought was chatter changed under the launch but didn't. The spec clutch I never launched. My axle problem really messed with my head and I didn't wanna break anything so I never took it to the track or besides those two times ripped it from a launch. Any questions let me know.
    Last edited by 2.0Rs; 03-21-2010 at 03:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Someone buy these clutches with tons of miles left in them.

Buy these now!

buuuuummp

Price change again. This is low as it gets.

Updated, read first sentence.