(MA)WTT- 98 Audi A4 2.8 for Vf Turbo setup and cash
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on (MA)WTT- 98 Audi A4 2.8 for Vf Turbo setup and cash within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi Everyone, I just picked up an 03 WRX last month and have been a lurker ever since. I have ...

(MA)WTT- 98 Audi A4 2.8 for Vf Turbo setup and cash

Hi Everyone,

I just picked up an 03 WRX last month and have been a lurker ever since. I have been enjoying all the info on the forum and researching my car like crazy.

Anyhow, I bought an 1998 Audi A4 quattro 2.8 with 150k miles. It has a 5 spd trans and is in pretty good shape. The car was going to be my project car because I had an X3 but I traded it in for the WRX because I miss having boost . So I no longer need it as all my money will now go into the WRX.

I paid $2300 for it and invested about $600 into it so far. I installed front rotors, spark plugs, and new pads all around. The exterior of the car is in good shape for its age, and the interior is also in good shape.

The bad is that the clutch is gone. It is still able to be driven home but the first and second gear are slipping and I would change it immediately. I purchased a brand new OEM SACHS clutch kit ($300) but have not had time to install it because I work full-time and go to school full time.

I also have a Bentley Manual that I will throw in too and that was $100 too.

I have about $3000 invested into this car and it saddens me to just see it sitting in my driveway, so I want to get rid of it to someone that will bring it back to its previous glory.

The car itself handles great and is very quick. The Quattro system is one of the best AWD's ever made and is a monster in the snow.

I was planning to make this my track car and daily driver but now have no time and a WRX, my loss is your gain.

I would like to trade this for a VF turbo setup, ie. VF 39 with STI pink injectors, and walboro fuel pump and some cash, or just sell it for $2000 and call it a day.

Location is north of Boston, Massachusetts

Pictures are up:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpkins

Audi

out of curiosity, what kinda cash you looking to get for the Audi?

If its just cash, then $2000

unless you have something to trade and cash...

Quote Originally Posted by WRBlueberry View Post
    out of curiosity, what kinda cash you looking to get for the Audi?

(Audi) Buy meeee...

Car is now on ebay. Don't miss out on this great deal, KBB value in the condition it's in is $4,570. Here is the link:

Audi : A4:eBay Motors (item 180453801549 end time Jan-14-10 12:25:49 PST)

less than 2 days left for this auction and 50 watchers...get your bids in now

This Ebay auction ends at 2pm tomorrow, has 58 watchers, and already almost reaching its reserve price. Don't let this one slip by, bid now!

This Ebay auction is ending in 30 minutes...the link is in a previous response above.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.