FS: 18x8 OZ Superleggera Wheels (5x100) - SoCal

This is a discussion on FS: 18x8 OZ Superleggera Wheels (5x100) - SoCal within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; FS: (SoCal) 18x8 OZ Superleggera (5x100) * Make/model: OZ Superleggera * Finish: Satin Titanium Gray * Size: 18x8 * Pattern: ...

Arrow FS: 18x8 OZ Superleggera Wheels (5x100) - SoCal

FS: (SoCal) 18x8 OZ Superleggera (5x100)

* Make/model: OZ Superleggera
    * Finish: Satin Titanium Gray
    * Size: 18x8
    * Pattern: 5x100
    * Offset: +51mm (combined with an 8" wide wheel, it sits nicely, fender rolling not necessary)
    * Hub bore: 56.1mm
    * Weight: 18.6 lbs each (w/o tires)
    * Tires: Falken Ziex ZE912 ($550 brand new)
    * Tire size: 235/40/18
    * Tire rating: ZR (149mph+)
    * Tread life: At LEAST 50% remaining

Asking Price: $825 (plus shipping fees if shipped)

These wheels came on my 2005 WRX when I bought it a few months ago. The wheels are in great condition, with no bends. The pics do them no justice since I was lazy and have not had time to clean them.

BTW, in the pictures my car's suspension is Eibach Pro-Kit with OEM struts.

Curbage: All rims are in perfect condition with no damage what so ever, with the exception of one rim. One rim has a few scratches on the center cap and a very small and light curbage in two places on that one particular rim. The depth of the curbage is very light and is NOT noticeable at all when looking at the rims from a few feet away. See for yourself in the photos below.

For pick up: I live in the middle of the desert in SoCal, so I am willing to drive as far as the San Diego area or Los Angeles area. I'd also be willing to drive to Yuma, Arizona, Blythe, or Phoenix. I also go up to Big Bear Mountain often to snowboard on weekends, so I can also meet in this area.

Shipping: I prefer NOT to ship. However, if you are interested in the wheels and cannot pick them up, I will work out shipping arrangements...at your cost.

*Shoot me email if you are interested. If you are serious I can meet with you in the SoCal area for you to look at them.

For more pictures, please go here (when the site is not down):

NASIOC

Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02664.jpg   DSC02557.jpg   DSC02562.jpg   DSC02586.jpg  
    Last edited by RiceyHot; 01-01-2010 at 03:03 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price lowered to $825.
    Someone make me an offer!

Sale pending

Sold