WTB WRX sedan

This is a discussion on WTB WRX sedan within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hi im lookin for a wrx. i got about 10k to spend im open to all years and colors. i ...

WTB WRX sedan

hi im lookin for a wrx. i got about 10k to spend im open to all years and colors. i prefer it to be as stock as possible im just lookin for a good reliable wrx. i also dont want to drive too far so the closer to wisconsin the better thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User 06ImprezaWRXSTI's Avatar
    welcome to the forums. Next time one thread is enough no need to make two. This one will probably be deleted just to let you know.
    WTB: 02-07 Impreza WRX or STi crashed.

Just saw a 2003 5-speed at Mad City Auto Sales in Madison for $10,995. Only aftermarket part appeared to be a gauge pod.

I got a 02 WRX rally blue sedan. All stock. Come with 18" enkei rims and almost new bridgestone tires. Mileage is close to 109k but drive like new and stock. Timing belt and water pump done by previous owner. Come with other stuffs. If you're interested call me for more info 715-321-0570. I live in Stevens Point, WI. Looking to sell 10k, no less. You have to see it to appreciate the car.

Chong