WTB: Bugeye wagon or sedan, VA

This is a discussion on WTB: Bugeye wagon or sedan, VA within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, I've found a couple results through Craigslist or Autotrader but I wanted to post up in here and ...

WTB: Bugeye wagon or sedan, VA

Hey guys,

I've found a couple results through Craigslist or Autotrader but I wanted to post up in here and see what everyone has for sale. I'm looking to spend less than $7k. I'd also like to find one as close to stock as possible. Not looking for anything that's crazy fast, just want some pep for the daily commute. 100k miles is to be expected.

All colors are being considered but I'm partial to silver and WRB. Again, as close to stock as possible is the main thing. I'm in the central VA area but I'm willing to make the drive for the right car. Looking for something after the first of the year. Thanks in advance for any forthcoming responses.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there is a wagon on nasioc like pg 3. its actually a ts w whole drive swap from a wrx. its 5900 neg looks decent its in va i think i was looking at it but too far away. its stage too i think though but just something to look at
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

I checked it out and it was in Vermont. Also, not exactly the stock car that I'm looking for.

Just be patient to find the right car. Im in richmond and it took me just over 3 months to find the right one for me. Good luck!
    =)

yeah i said it was a stage 2 car. which is closer to stock than most you will find. but you are the one buying so its gotta make you happy. like he said be patient. i shopped for quite awhile w both my previous subys. hold out for you price too. everyone told me i was crazy to think i could find one for 6k. but i did and that was 3 yrs ago when even bugeyes under ten were hard to find
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

I have a few on craigslist where I love for under 7k. I live in St Louis.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq