2006 STI silver BBS wheels forsale or trade
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 STI silver BBS wheels forsale or trade within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; well i got 4 wheels stock bbs one is curbed but its not horrible but its kind of noticeable they ...

2006 STI silver BBS wheels forsale or trade

well i got 4 wheels stock bbs one is curbed but its not horrible but its kind of noticeable they have tires on them i will get m ore pictures id like to trade for something or a couple things of equal value so i am open to offers my asking price is 700 obo i could use things such as a FMIC or touch screen indash more exhaust parts all i have is perrin cat back just make me offers if you have something to get rid of or if some one wants to mix like a BOV with cash for these wheels anything just let me know...

.. heres my sti just incase you have some exterior parts that might look good for trade i have a front lip but its not in this pic....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh

i did not even realize but in the pic of the wheels the lowest wheel its kind of cut off but you can actually see the curb mark in the very lowest point of the picture i will post a better one, also i am interested in gauges and pods i have none my interior mods consist of haha just a cobb so i have no monitoring devices thanks for y0ur interest, also i have have 100% rep on Ebay and dan good rep on RX7club.com( which i delt with rx7's 4 years before i came over to the STI) so i have been on that forum for that long and have sold engines an cars with no problems, i can provide if any one has any questions i am a US Coast Guard member i will not rip any one off i have integrity, i am in York Town Virginia for the next 4 months and Richmond where i live on the weekends back at home . my name is JOrdan Sanderson if you have any questions feel free to PM me, haha i am a newbie to the STI kind of i have had this car since last Jan. and now that i will be moving around these wheels need to go if this doesn't work on here ill try ebay
    Last edited by feedthafire; 12-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.

anything

any one some one has to like want some winter wheelers or something and im sure i could use anything haha i got a 3wheeler ill trade for 1000$ with of stuff for my sti also
    .....Sanderson

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good luck with the sale.

Just for our future sanity, please keep in mind that it makes your post SO much easier to read if you use punctuation.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

sorry

sorry guys i was just like rambling and being lazy i will mind my CAC's i dont need the money that bad id like to trade for something aftermarket or numerous aftermarket items or something aftermarket and money maybe??
    .....Sanderson

might

might try ebay
    .....Sanderson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.