02 wrx need a clutch an flywheel
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 wrx need a clutch an flywheel within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; need a clutch and flywheel for my 02 wrx not to bad yet just startin to slip wanna take care ...

02 wrx need a clutch an flywheel

need a clutch and flywheel for my 02 wrx not to bad yet just startin to slip wanna take care of it before im screwed in the winter stuck somewere

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok... and?
    VF-43 Bugeye: OPEN SOURCE tune... 121xxx miles

13.1@105... Lazy launch 1.9 60'
    285whp and 300WTQ.

And I'm lookin to buy one if someone on here is lookin to sell one

Where are you located? I've got a used (for 1500 miles) ACT streetlight flywheel for sale on nasioc.com

FS (IL) used ACT streetlight flywheel and Exedy Stg1 clutch - NASIOC

I will ship at buyer's expense now also.

I got a clutch masters flywheel.Used but in good condition.Shoot me an offer.

dont install anything stronger than the stock one. otherwise your tranny will explode. its better to lose some power on the clutch than torturing your transmission.

a good one is the exeddy organic (the simple one, not 1st stage) i payed 230$ to buy it from ebay.uk. I am sure you can find something similar in price in usa.

the one I bought is
    SUBARU IMPREZA TURBO UK & IMPORT EXEDY ORGANIC CLUTCH on eBay (end time 31-Dec-09 22:27:04 GMT)
    Subaru....friends included

Amazon.com: EXEDY KSB03 OEM Replacement Clutch Kit: Automotive...... i just got this one, no tax and free shipping
    ...it takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong...

Banned
    I think factory made outlets are the best attachment for your car and let them continue as long they last.

Quote Originally Posted by kenithparker View Post
    I think factory made outlets are the best attachment for your car and let them continue as long they last.
    exedy mades the oem clutches for subarus. its the same clutch, just without the subaru logo
    Subaru....friends included

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.