FS:(LA) Various Parts
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS:(LA) Various Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I sold my WRX month back. So no longer need of these things and need take back some space in ...

FS:(LA) Various Parts

I sold my WRX month back. So no longer need of these things and need take back some space in my garage!

All coming from 2002 Sedan WRX. Does not include shipping. Pickups welcomed. Pics to come. Pics here, if what you want to see isn't listed please ask for them

Stock parts:

-|TD04 Turbos x2 - both have over 20k miles 1 of them needs a rebuilt(play in shaft) other is in good cond.

Rebuilt - $20
    Good cond - $75

-|Injectors set of 4 - roughly 40k miles need new orings lost them after i swapped out for Pinks

$50

-|Intercooler - roughly 40k miles

$25

-|Manifold - roughly 30k miles no heat shields great for P&P projects

$50

-|Cat back - roughly 20k miles

$50

-|Struts and Springs - roughly 10-20k miles never had them on original owner just gave them to me when he sold the car to me.

$20

-|SPT Struts and Springs - roughly 35K miles great balance of stiffness and smooth ride. still great cond replaced them with coilovers.

$75 SOLD

Aftermarket:

-|Cobb Stock Turbo Heat shield replacement - Never used still has plastic shipping protector

$20 SOLD

-|UTEC with map selector and new mounting hardware - Never installed bought it used but decided to use Tatrix cable. Original owner had a 18g tune on it from his MY02

$250

-|set of 4 winter rims with M+S tires - Titan brand brushed silver 6 spoke alloy rims. 16x6 48+ offset. Wrapped with Barum all season tires 205/55. Bought these in Germany.

$200

-|AEM CAI - Roughly 10k miles. Filter needs cleaning/replacing.

$50

-Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump x2 - Brand new 1 comes with complete replacement kit other comes with pump itself. The fuel pump w/o kit had a small piece break off on the harness connector

$60 with kit SOLD
    $30 w/o kit and small break.
    Last edited by hakira; 01-04-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2.5 93OCT- 12.9 SEC @ No Problem Raceway
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pixes of good condition td04 and rims please

do you still have the aem cai? if so pls txt me or call at 8324059434. thanks.

busy weekend sorry for the late reply.

I'll get the pics up tonight!

I listed the rims wrong I ment per rim but $200 for set. Let me know if you are still interested
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

Mods

Do you still have the Aem Cai? If so please let me know asap because i would like to purchase it right now, Thanks!

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    are they stock struts and springs? The SPT sport springs or what? And what kind are the struts?

edit: refering to this post -|SPT Struts and Sprints - roughly 35K miles great balance of stiffness and smooth ride. still great cond replaced them with coilovers.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

PM'd

and they are what I listed. SPT Struts and springs. I typo'd the spring.

I dunno what else I need to describe about them? umm SPT is Subaru's performance parts for their cars like nismo is for nissan.

also added pics that were requested. If want more pics please ask and i'll post

Mods

Quote Originally Posted by hakira View Post
    PM'd

and they are what I listed. SPT Struts and springs. I typo'd the spring.

I dunno what else I need to describe about them? umm SPT is Subaru's performance parts for their cars like nismo is for nissan.

also added pics that were requested. If want more pics please ask and i'll post
    i know what SPT is. I did not know SPT ever made replacement struts for the 02-03 wrx though. As for the springs if they are the ones i believe your talking about i'll take them
    (dont really want the struts but will buy the package if you dont want to part just the springs) Please pm me pics or post some so i know for sure
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

I'm want to get rid of them together. I'll put up pics when i get home. You are second in line for them.

Also, to me they look like STi Suspension but the orginal owner i bought them from said they were SPT. This was like 4 years ago and I haven't cared to really research it so. Meh

Mods

well if its spt and not sti i'll buy them if the first guy falls through. If not i'll just buy new like i was planning on anyways and know for sure what im getting.

BTW - if the springs are blue, its most likely SPT. If there not blue ,it not SPT
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

sent a pm about heatshield

pm'd

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Pics of wheels plz.

pm'd answered

and the pics of the wheel are in that link

added more pics
    Last edited by hakira; 12-23-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Mods

bump

added fuel pump and add pic of td04 needing rebuilt

Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.