desperate sale: socal 3x 17x9 frost white work emotion cr kai! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on desperate sale: socal 3x 17x9 frost white work emotion cr kai! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by SpeedNut how much to ship to 89108? my brother might be interested.. i won't know a for ...

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedNut View Post
    how much to ship to 89108? my brother might be interested..
    i won't know a for sure price becuase i would need to find proper boxing for the wheels, but from past shipping experiences, its probably gonna be about 600 shipped

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!

bump!

screw 2010 bump

need money for spring 2010 semester bump

bump!

Three! Damn

Damnit, I was gonna email to pick these up but theres only...three of them

I Support ClubWRX
    ?? For that price Id pick em up and save for one new one. You could still buy expensive tires and be under what the set new would run you. If they were 18s and for an STi Id be all over it.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ?? For that price Id pick em up and save for one new one. You could still buy expensive tires and be under what the set new would run you. If they were 18s and for an STi Id be all over it.
    Good point, but when my friend custom ordered his Volks (a while back) it took about 3-4 months. Heh. You've got me thinking!

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea but thats a custom order volk. Those are works, they dont have custom orders, they either mass produce it or they dont. Why they dont cost as much as volks (among other things)

Yea but thats a custom order volk. Those are works, they dont have custom orders, they either mass produce it or they dont. Why they dont cost as much as volks (among other things)
    You think white will look good on WRB?

I Support ClubWRX
    Yup. Or an extra 200 bucks would get em powdercoated. whatever color you wanted.

My 05 STi is currently Sonic Yellow with White wheels and it looks great. There is a kid on here um... Andrew I think his name is STi_Killer I think is his SN he has WRB/White.

Yup. Or an extra 200 bucks would get em powdercoated. whatever color you wanted.

My 05 STi is currently Sonic Yellow with White wheels and it looks great. There is a kid on here um... Andrew I think his name is STi_Killer I think is his SN he has WRB/White.
    Alright will I put in offer in for 400 shipped to 85741/85286 , I gotta start a bid here (I love to be difficult)

Quote Originally Posted by Xiph0s View Post
    Alright will I put in offer in for 400 shipped to 85741/85286 , I gotta start a bid here (I love to be difficult)
    i know im pretty dissappointed that these are not gone by now, and i sorta complain about it, but the 500 (shipping not included) is FIRM. i know how much these are worth and yeah i know the 4th rim will take a while if you were to get at these, but thats the reason why i loved these rims so much. i actually made it to get financial aid again so im not in a rush. if these really never get sold, then basically they are gonna sit until i get my gc8 project car hopefully by early next year and i'll get a 4th myself. heck if the car i have now wasn't 5x114, i would be rocking them right now haha.

sorry if im ranting, i appreciate the interest, but thought i'd get that out there...

oh...and white on wrb is SICK! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jonjonkills101 View Post
    i know im pretty dissappointed that these are not gone by now, and i sorta complain about it, but the 500 (shipping not included) is FIRM. i know how much these are worth and yeah i know the 4th rim will take a while if you were to get at these, but thats the reason why i loved these rims so much. i actually made it to get financial aid again so im not in a rush. if these really never get sold, then basically they are gonna sit until i get my gc8 project car hopefully by early next year and i'll get a 4th myself. heck if the car i have now wasn't 5x114, i would be rocking them right now haha.

sorry if im ranting, i appreciate the interest, but thought i'd get that out there...

oh...and white on wrb is SICK! hahaha
    Sorry to offend you if I did . Just want a good deal haha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.