FS: Advans RS 18x9+29/Kics R26 Lugs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Advans RS 18x9+29/Kics R26 Lugs within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well guys I just order a set of rubber for the stockers to sell my car. So up for sale ...

FS: Advans RS 18x9+29/Kics R26 Lugs NH

Well guys I just order a set of rubber for the stockers to sell my car. So up for sale goes:

Advans RS 18x9+29 114.3x5 in Dark Gunmetal Currently $2300 new (mid Jun)
    Project Kics R26 Composite Lugs $180 to my door

$1700 obro for the package or
    $2100 for the package with a fresh coat of powder w/ a color of your choice.

The wheels have no dents or rash, although they do have a fair amount of chips in the powdercoat due to a lot of the roads around getting repaved and new shoulders (aka gravel all over the road) this summer.

Wheels are currently wrapped in a set of 235/40R18 Z1 Spec Stars which have almost 14k on them (not much life left) willing to dismount them

I also have an extra Spec Star w/ about 200 miles on it that picked up a drywall screw so I bought a new tire not want to question a patch @ 120+
    make an offer

Prefer pickup but I still have all original boxes and packaging.

I will clean them up and get some closer pics once my new rubber shows up this week.
    Last edited by JonnyV2889; 12-01-2009 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Location in title

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very interested. what can you do for shipping to 78645?

Quote Originally Posted by drksdesti View Post
    very interested. what can you do for shipping to 78645?
    w or w/o rubber?

w/o rubber im estimating through ups website $150 ballpark

without rubber are there any rubbing issues?

I Support ClubWRX
    $400 for powdercoat!? Wow I guess my $40 per 18x10 was a good deal..

Please include the state your merchandise is located in your thread title.
    Last edited by T0rque; 11-30-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    $400 for powdercoat!? Wow I guess my $40 per 18x10 was a good deal..

Please include the state your merchandise is located in your thread title.
    LPPT...will do, yea you got an amazing one, i just called two places which arnt exactly local and one quoted $80 a wheel and the other $135.

drk...I'm not sure what you're running for a suspension setup, but on stock suspension on my 07 they rubbed in the rear when I first put them on. No one in the area had a fender roller and I wasnt about to go drop $250+ on a roller from eastwood, so I got the wiz wheel out and trimmed the inner lip then rolled them with a baseball bat and undercoated the inner fender. It might be possible to just trim the lip if you have a super stiff setup.

Sale Pending/Dismounted rubber bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.