I want sti seats!!

This is a discussion on I want sti seats!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; If anyone is selling their used STI driver and passenger seat please let me know! I would be interested in ...

I want sti seats!!

If anyone is selling their used STI driver and passenger seat please let me know! I would be interested in buying before Christmas!

thanks.

mik

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedgirl View Post
    If anyone is selling their used STI driver and passenger seat please let me know! I would be interested in buying before Christmas!

thanks.

mik
    I'm parting out my 2004 STi so make me an offer! The fabric is basically perfect with now stains, rims, or anything to speak of. I guarantee you will be happy with them!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

sti seats

well i have a 02 wrx i was thinking bout getting sti seats too. but then i sat in an 04 sti an i didnt like their seats because i feel like you sit higher up then if i was in my rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullit View Post
    well i have a 02 wrx i was thinking bout getting sti seats too. but then i sat in an 04 sti an i didnt like their seats because i feel like you sit higher up then if i was in my rex.
    I had that feeling when i had my 05 STi.... mainly in the passenger seat though. Felt as though you were sitting a few inches higher than the driver.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

STI Seats

2 places you can probably get seats at some point.

PM GreenMarine on Nasioc. He's my roommate and is looking to swap his entire interior at some point for Recaro seats and all black WRX carpet and backseats.

If you make him an offer I bet he'll decide to do it sooner than later. Only thing is he's out of the country until around new years.

2nd place, Talk to TurboTime in Cary, NC. They have all sorts of parts including STI seats lying around. I bet they'd love to move them. I think they are actually parting out a sti swapped wagon with STI seats as well.

You can write me back at my username @gmail.com

seats

i have a set of 04 sti seats 450 for them