Feeler, NorCal: APS 65mm Intake, Perrin Turbo Inlet, Afta MAF, Spearco TMIC

This is a discussion on Feeler, NorCal: APS 65mm Intake, Perrin Turbo Inlet, Afta MAF, Spearco TMIC within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello. I am about to swap in my GT30r kit, and I am entertaining the idea of selling off some ...

Feeler, NorCal: APS 65mm Intake, Perrin Turbo Inlet, Afta MAF, Spearco TMIC

Hello. I am about to swap in my GT30r kit, and I am entertaining the idea of selling off some of these parts. Shoot me offers!

- APS 65mm cold air intake with Amsoil dry filter. The intake is in great functional shape, although there are a couple scrapes and it could use a repaint if you care about such things. Had to retap one of the MAF screws, but I have never had any issues with a leaky MAF. Filter has about 20k on it.

- Perrin Turbo Inlet, Red. Great shape.

- Perrin Afta MAF, Red. Connects the Intake and Inlet.

- Spearco TMIC. Great shape. Includes Perrin y-pipe.

All parts include clamps and are ready to bolt on.

I also have a VF-39 with about 50k on it, but I am not sure whether I will sell it...or any of these parts for that matter. There are some heads I am trying to buy, so I guess it depends on the offers I get.

I will get some pics of the Spearco intercooler up soon. Here are some engine bay pics of the rest of the parts, although there will be no good individual item pics.

Last edited by aboothman; 11-30-2009 at 01:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interested in top mount, turbo inlet, and vf-39. Shoot me a price for all of those shipped.