WTB A WRX or STi with a BLOWN TRANSMISSION

This is a discussion on WTB A WRX or STi with a BLOWN TRANSMISSION within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2002-2007 WRX or STi that doesnt have a working transmission. I would really really like the rest of it to ...

WTB A WRX or STi with a BLOWN TRANSMISSION

2002-2007 WRX or STi that doesnt have a working transmission. I would really really like the rest of it to be in great shape, but the transmission can be missing for all I care.

If it is a WRX I really would prefer a wagon. Thats about it. PM is the best way to reach me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

04 wrx sport wagon 5 speed dropped 4 sale

my name is Mr. Soria and I currently have a 2004 wrx impreza sports wagon which has:

- 78K miles to the wheels 30k to the engine. Bottom end new, changed by Subaru dealership in 2007/08.
    - clean interior, stock radio (6 disc-changer), subwoofer under passenger side (stock), dual airbags, side seats airbags clean cargo(trunk- stock).
    - 5-speed manual
    - boost gauge performance (auto meter)
    - turbo xs boost controller
    - greddy v spec front mount intercooler (conversion from top mount engine breaths better)
    - tein suspention
    -tints, stock rims 16 inch 10 spokes.
    - I also have the stock springs and strut (suspention) and the stock roof rack/rails
    - stock spare tire stock jack and tire tools.
    - runs and drives PERFECT.

These are basically the things on the car..
    please feel free to contact me if needed in my email. jetbluebbc@aol.com
    Thank you.
    Please serious only.
    !!!!!!!!!!!Price negotiable.!!!!!!!!!!!!!