FS (NorCal) - Rotors/Pads, STi Struts+springs, Swaybar, Cobb AP

This is a discussion on FS (NorCal) - Rotors/Pads, STi Struts+springs, Swaybar, Cobb AP within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; My car = 2002 WRX wagon OEM rotors for sale - 2 front and 2 rears with all pads. Very ...

FS (NorCal) - Rotors/Pads, STi Struts+springs, Swaybar, Cobb AP

My car = 2002 WRX wagon

OEM rotors for sale - 2 front and 2 rears with all pads. Very lightly used, don't have exact mileage (bought the car used). My guess is that they have less than 10k of easy miles on them. - $100 Or Best Offer

GodSpeed STi (large) TMIC with Y-pipe that I bought awhile ago - still in the bubble wrap that I got it in. Just want to get my money back - $175 OBO

STi struts and springs with only front tophats (missing rear tophats). - $100 OBO

Stock Rear Sway Bar from my 2002 WRX Wagon - $30

feeler ---> Cobb AccessPORT - UnMarried / still deciding if I want to sell it. Make reasonable offers.

Best offers take them. If shipping is required, buyer to pay for all shipping charges. I work in SF in the SOMA district and live on the Peninsula.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00026-20091110-1537.jpg   IMG00027-20091110-1538.jpg   IMG00033-20091110-1542.jpg   IMG00034-20091110-1543.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have any pictures of the IC?

Quote Originally Posted by BugeyeSpode02 View Post
    Have any pictures of the IC?
    Looks like I forgot that one. I'll snap a pic of that tonight and post on here.

I know this is a longshot but I would like to add that if anyone has sedan fenders to fit on my 02 wagon, that I would trade parts + cash or all cash.

I prefer OBP (black) but if you have other colors, I'll consider for the right price.