2003 WRX For Sale

This is a discussion on 2003 WRX For Sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2003 Silver WRX 5 speed for Sale in NJ. 160K miles (mostly highway - driven by wife as a commuter ...

2003 WRX For Sale

2003 Silver WRX 5 speed for Sale in NJ. 160K miles (mostly highway - driven by wife as a commuter car 80% of the time) - I am original owner and have loved this car dearly! Maintenance kept up religiously. Head gasket recently blown and can't afford the fix . Not driven on blown gasket, so any incidental damage is minimal. Upgraded sound system with factory sub and additional 3-gauge pack on dash were x-tras at time of purchase. Also needs new windshield and 2 tires. Great for parts or if you have the time and knowledge to do head gasket replacement. Gimme an offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ext Dvr.jpg   Ext left.jpg   Int.jpg   Rear.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

were are you located

Quote Originally Posted by teenoal View Post
    2003 Silver WRX 5 speed for Sale in NJ. 160K miles (mostly highway - driven by wife as a commuter car 80% of the time) - I am original owner and have loved this car dearly! Maintenance kept up religiously. Head gasket recently blown and can't afford the fix . Not driven on blown gasket, so any incidental damage is minimal. Upgraded sound system with factory sub and additional 3-gauge pack on dash were x-tras at time of purchase. Also needs new windshield and 2 tires. Great for parts or if you have the time and knowledge to do head gasket replacement. Gimme an offer.

I am in northwest Jersey in West Milford/Hewitt.