CO: Parting out STi - tranny, brakes, wheels, many many parts
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on CO: Parting out STi - tranny, brakes, wheels, many many parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi, I'm finally getting around to parting out my STi. Most of the parts are available. The only parts that ...

CO: Parting out STi - tranny, brakes, wheels, many many parts

Hi, I'm finally getting around to parting out my STi. Most of the parts are available. The only parts that are NOT available are the driver's side rear quarterpanel, trunk,and spoiler, as well as the engine and turbo. The transmission, brakes, wheels, and the rest of the parts are in perfect condition. I also have a set of Sport wheels with winter tires that have 2 seasons left on them. Both these wheels and my stock BBS wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash. The stock wheels have brand new Dunlop KDW tires on them. These are the best tires I've ever bought (and I've owned two 911's and have used many top of the line tires!).

Make me an offer on these parts I want to get this part out done ASAP! I can deliver up to 100 miles for 50 cents a mile (calculated on one way).

Te way I'm going to figure out the price is to look at completed eBay auctions to see how much that same part has sold for at auction. So go look on eBay for the same parts that have sold and that's how much I'm going to be looking for. If there's nothing on eBay, I'll call a dealer and ask for the price for the part and I'll be looking for 50% of that price.

For shipping, my zip is 80465.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pm sent
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

BUMP

The car is a silver 2004 btw.
    Scott
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.

pm sent

Monday bump

I also have these parts for sale that are brand new never put on a car:
    Rally sport front and rear skid plates - 3/16" front and 1/8" rear plates with all mounting hardware - I paid $275 plus shipping, make me an offer!
    Cobb Short Shifter with bushings - I paid $175 plus shipping I think, make me an offer!
    Scott

Is the TMIC for sale?

pm sent

what kind of wheels and tires..please include specs and pics...u can email me at tgraci@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by WillHensley View Post
    Is the TMIC for sale?
    Sorry, the top mount and Y pipe have been sold. All other parts available.

THE EXHAUST IS FOR SALE ALSO!
    The exhaust is a Cobb catted TBE. It is dirty but since it's made of high quality stainless, you can clean it up and it'll look pretty darn new. Or leave it dirty if you want! I'll clean it up the best I can but I'm honestly not going to make it look new, that's up to you and your elbow grease. I also have a Cobb generation 1 ECU programmer that is unmarried that can go with it. The exhaust also comes with a Cobb heat shield. New you'll pay close to $2000 to get this setup. The exhaust fits the WRX too, not just the STi. I'll sell both for $1000 (pick up only) or $700 for the exhaust by itself (that's 1/2 the price of a new one). If you need things shipped, give me your zip and I'll calculate shipping. I expect it to be close to $100 to ship it since it's so big/heavy.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by tgraci View Post
    what kind of wheels and tires..please include specs and pics...u can email me at tgraci@gmail.com
    Winter wheels are Sport wheels from Tire Rack. I'm not sure what brand that is but I have pictures of them and all the parts. The tires are Dunlop Winter Sport 3D, the best you can buy, and they have 2 seasons left on them.

The summer wheels are stock silver BBS wheels with brand new BF Goodrich KDW tires on them mounted and balanced.

Both sets of wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash and I have pictures of them. I'll send you an email now with the pictures.
    Scott

Registered User 06ImprezaWRXSTI's Avatar
    Darn it what a coninsidence, The parts I need left quarter pannel, trunk and wing are not available. Oh well ill keep looking I guess. GLWS

I'm going to create a list of the parts here just to make it a little easier. I have photos I can email you of all the parts if you give me your email address. Unless otherwise noted, all of these parts are in like-new condition with no damage:
    Silver BBS stock wheels with new BF Goodrich KDW tires - Perfect condition no curb rash
    Sport (TireRack wheels) winter wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires with two seasons left on them - Perfect condition no curb rash
    Silver hood with STi hood scoop
    All 4 doors are perfect
    Right rear quarterpanel
    Both front quarterpanels
    Roof
    Driver and passenger side mirrors with controls
    Entire interior - No cuts, ribs, scratches, just normal use for 65k miles
    Steering wheel with airbag
    Dash/instrument cluster
    Stock BPV
    Stock STi transmission with shifter, driveshafts, and all parts necessary to do an STi drivetrain swap
    Various motor parts - Motor is gone but I can tear it apart for any parts you may need
    Intake - complete intake including all parts from the hood back to the engine
    Brembo gold stock brakes including rotors with new Hawk HPS pads front & rear - Rotors are good through this set of pads, then will likely need to be remachined or replaced
    Starter motor
    Windshield wiper motor(s) - not sure if there's one or two but wipers work fine
    Radiator and all radiator piping
    Wiring harnesses (may not be cost-effective for me to remove, depends on which harness)
    Front splitters and fog light covers - passenger side fog light cover has 1 or 2 broken tabs but will still mount fine, just mentioning it to be 100% clear
    Side skirts - There are a couple of small scuffs on the passenger side one near the front of it, but hardly noticeable
    All other parts except trunk, spoiler, front and rear bumpers, and driver's side rear quarterpanel. If it's easy for me to remove and/or worth my money to remove, I'll sell it!!!!!

Aftermarket parts
    Cobb catted TBE (turbo-back exhaust) with heat shield - dirty but will clean up
    Cobb generation 1 ECU tuner (unmarried, will only work on 2004 STi)
    Front and rear strut tower bars - the inexpensive eBay ones with pink ends and silver bar (really does help handling, I was impressed!)
    Rally Sport front and rear skid plates NEW NEVER MOUNTED with all hardware 3/16" front plate and 1/8" rear diff cover
    Cobb short shifter with bushings NEW NEVER MOUNTED

SOLD PARTS:
    TMIC (intercooler) and Y pipe - SOLD
    Scott

How much for the door cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Tymboski View Post
    How much for the door cards?
    By door cards you mean the interior pieces that are on the doors? Do you want the door handles, window switches, and everything, or just the fabric/plastic cover? What about any of the door locking mechanism or window mechanism that's inside the door?

The stock BPV has been SOLD! The splitters, fog covers, and winter wheels and tires may be going soon too.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by 06ImprezaWRXSTI View Post
    Darn it what a coninsidence, The parts I need left quarter pannel, trunk and wing are not available. Oh well ill keep looking I guess. GLWS
    Sorry! Better luck finding them!
    Scott

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.