CO: Parting out STi - tranny, brakes, wheels, many many parts - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on CO: Parting out STi - tranny, brakes, wheels, many many parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; How much for the entire driver side of your car? (1. Fender, 2.Both Doors[Entire door, Mirror, everything inside & out] ...

How much for the entire driver side of your car? (1. Fender, 2.Both Doors[Entire door, Mirror, everything inside & out] 3.rear quarter panel. 4.Oh and that metal piece where the side skirts attachs.....

Individual prices perferably shipped to 76134

please
    Stage Eleventy

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rachsrib View Post
    Did you end up selling the sport wheels with winter tires?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsur1997 View Post
    Wheels still available?
    Sorry the wheels have been sold. I still have the winter tires. How come nobody contacted me before December about this!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyWreXX View Post
    How much for the entire driver side of your car? (1. Fender, 2.Both Doors[Entire door, Mirror, everything inside & out] 3.rear quarter panel. 4.Oh and that metal piece where the side skirts attachs.....

Individual prices perferably shipped to 76134

please
    Please email or call me to discuss this. I sent both to you via PM.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

UPDATED PARTS LIST 12/10/2009
    Updated list of the parts and what has sold!

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE WITH ASKING PRICES - IF THERE'S A PRICE IT MEANS THERE HAS BEEN INTEREST AND THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING BUT FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER!!!
    HID Headlights with bulbs and all necessary parts to do a swap
    Right rear tail light with bulbs
    New BF Goodrich KDW2 summer tires - used for <1000 miles, no patches or blemishes, even wear, look like new
    Dunlop Winter Sport 3D winter tires - used 2 seasons have another left no patches take em for $50
    Trunk latch
    Trunk interior lining pieces - carpet, under-carpet support, right and left side pieces
    Jack, lug wrench
    Spare tire
    Silver aluminum hood
    [
    B]Front grill[/B] - $45 shipped
    All 4 doors are perfect
    Right rear quarterpanel
    Both front quarterpanels
    Roof
    Side skirts
    Driver and passenger side mirrors with controls
    Interior door panels - VERY minor signs of use, mainly on the front door panels by the speakers where your foot will hit sometimes when getting out. No cuts/rips/other damage
    Seats and rest of Interior - No cuts, rips, scratches, stains, or anything else to tell you. Excellent condition all around.
    Interior switches such as door locks, windows, climate control, etc - Door locks and window controls can be included with interior as a package too
    Steering wheel with airbag
    Dash/instrument cluster - $275 shipped
    Stock STi 6-speed transmission with shifter/boot, driveshafts, DCCD, and all parts necessary to do an STi drivetrain swap
    Various motor parts - Motor is gone but I can tear it apart for any parts you may need like injectors, valves, nuts and bolts, etc.
    Intake - complete intake including all parts from the hood back to the engine
    Starter motor
    Windshield wiper motor(s) - not sure if there's one or two but wipers work fine
    Radiator and all radiator piping
    Wiring harnesses (may not be cost-effective for me to remove, depends on which harness)
    Front bumper - I bumped into a high curb with this which caused the hole the fastener goes into on the right back corner to split, which means you'll need to do something to get the bolt in that corner
    All other parts except trunk, spoiler, rear bumper, and driver's side rear quarterpanel. If it's easy for me to remove and/or worth my money to remove, I'll sell it!!!!!

Aftermarket parts
    Cobb catted TBE (turbo-back exhaust) with heat shield - $500 plus shipping - A third the price of new and just as good!
    Cobb generation 1 ECU tuner (unmarried, will only work on 2004 STi) - $695 plus shipping for the new ones, I'll take $200 shipped
    Front and rear strut tower bars - the inexpensive eBay ones with pink ends and silver bar (really does help handling, I was surprised
    Rally Sport front and rear skid plates with all hardware 3/16" front plate and 1/8" rear diff cover - NEW NEVER MOUNTED - $225 shipped
    Cobb short shifter with bushings - NEW NEVER MOUNTED - $150 shipped ($215 shipped direct from Cobb, you'll get invoice and parts in original box.
    Upper and Lower mesh grill screens - NEW NEVER MOUNTED - $30 shipped

SOLD PARTS:
    TMIC (intercooler) and Y pipe - SOLD
    Stock BPV - SOLD
    Front splitters and fog covers - SOLD
    STi hood scoop with gasket and air splitter - SOLD
    Silver BBS stock wheels - SOLD
    Sport winter wheels - SOLD
    Steering wheel - SOLD
    Scott
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.

how much for the hood the front bumper and the wheels not sure how to send a pm on the site kinda confusing. and will they fit on my 05 wrx?

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ericalexander View Post
    how much for the hood the front bumper and the wheels not sure how to send a pm on the site kinda confusing. and will they fit on my 05 wrx?
    Click his name next to the post to send PM.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

pmed you about dp and lat links

your inbox is full....please PM me about trans if its still available

Quote Originally Posted by ervv173 View Post
    your inbox is full....please PM me about trans if its still available
    I'm also an interested bidder (regarding tires/wheels(?)) but ran into a full inbox...send me a PM and I'll shoot you the one I tried to send. Thanks
    Wow, this car rocks.

I live on the autobahns of Germany

Ravens for life.

cam gear sprockets

front seats.

availiable? price??
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

and the coolant crossover pipe. distribution between sides of the motor
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

tranny

do you still have the tranny and how much do you want for it.

Ecu/downpipe

I am interested in the ecu and downpipe if they are still available. Please send me a PM with a price shipped to 94118.

Thanks!

Sorry for the full PM inbox, I've cleaned it out!

UPDATED PARTS LIST 1/27/2010
    Updated list of the parts and what has sold!

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE WITH ASKING PRICES - IF THERE'S A PRICE IT MEANS THERE HAS BEEN INTEREST AND THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING BUT FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER!!!
    HID Headlights with bulbs and all necessary parts to do a swap
    Right rear tail light with bulbs
    New BF Goodrich KDW2 summer tires - used for <1000 miles, no patches or blemishes, even wear, look like new
    Dunlop Winter Sport 3D winter tires - used 2 seasons have another left no patches take em for $50
    Trunk latch
    Trunk interior lining pieces - carpet, under-carpet support, right and left side pieces
    Jack, lug wrench
    Spare tire
    Silver aluminum hood
    Front grill - $45 shipped
    All 4 doors are perfect
    Right rear quarterpanel
    Both front quarterpanels
    Roof
    Side skirts
    Driver and passenger side mirrors with controls
    Interior door panels - VERY minor signs of use, mainly on the front door panels by the speakers where your foot will hit sometimes when getting out. No cuts/rips/other damage
    Seats and rest of Interior - No cuts, rips, scratches, stains, or anything else to tell you. Excellent condition all around.
    Interior switches such as door locks, windows, climate control, etc - Door locks and window controls can be included with interior as a package too
    Stock STi 6-speed transmission with shifter/boot, driveshafts, DCCD, and all parts necessary to do an STi drivetrain swap
    Dash/instrument cluster - included with tranny/drivetrain package, will not be selling separately
    Various motor parts - Motor is gone but I can tear it apart for any parts you may need like injectors, valves, nuts and bolts, etc.
    Intake - complete intake including all parts from the hood back to the engine
    Starter motor
    Windshield wiper motor(s) - not sure if there's one or two but wipers work fine
    Radiator and all radiator piping
    Wiring harnesses (may not be cost-effective for me to remove, depends on which harness)

All other parts except front bumper, trunk, spoiler, rear bumper, driver's side rear quarterpanel, and driver's side taillight. If it's easy for me to remove and/or worth my money to remove, I'll sell it!!!!!

Aftermarket parts
    Cobb generation 1 ECU tuner (unmarried, will only work on 2004 STi) - $695 plus shipping for the new ones, I'll take $200 shipped
    Front and rear strut tower bars - the inexpensive eBay ones with pink ends and silver bar (really does help handling, I was surprised
    Rally Sport front and rear skid plates with all hardware 3/16" front plate and 1/8" rear diff cover - NEW NEVER MOUNTED - $225 shipped
    Cobb short shifter with bushings - NEW NEVER MOUNTED - $150 shipped ($250 shipped direct from Cobb, you'll get invoice and parts in original box.
    Upper and Lower mesh grill screens - NEW NEVER MOUNTED - $30 shipped

SOLD PARTS:
    Cobb catted TBE with heat shield - SOLD
    TMIC (intercooler) and Y pipe - SOLD
    Stock BPV - SOLD
    Front splitters and fog covers - SOLD
    STi hood scoop with gasket and air splitter - SOLD
    Silver BBS stock wheels - SOLD
    Sport winter wheels - SOLD
    Steering wheel - SOLD
    Scott

how much for trans swap??
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #132

"buy it, ease it, brake it, fix it, trash it, change it now upgrade it."

"i can easily rip the spine out of cars, and watch their bodies fall into a sea of oil and metal"

brembo

Do you still have the calipers (all 4)? If so how much?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast