This is a discussion on Cheap Sti parts, Cobb, BBS, TurboXS, etc within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Gearing up for my "project sti" so I'm selling off what I'll be replacing. Here is a list of what ...
Gearing up for my "project sti" so I'm selling off what I'll be replacing. Here is a list of what I have. All parts are off my 2005 WRB Sti. Pics will be up soon.
All prices include shipping anywhere in the US.
1. Cobb APV1, like new, unmarried: $250
2. BBS Wheels, silver with Potenza RE070 tires: $650
3. Turbo XS short ram intake with filter: $90
4. Sti Injectors, yellow side feed: $150
5. VF39 turbo, 64K no shaft play: $250
6. Wing, WRB has a few small scratches: $200
7. TMIC, Stock Sti, includes y pipe: $250
PM'd ya about turbo
gawwwwwd, Why does everyone selling the stock bbs for such a good price have to be 05 and up Still searching I guess. Free bump, good luck with the project
Blobeye Syndicate #888
How hard would it be to repaint the wing black and install it on a trunk that has the wrx wing on it? I have an 05 RS with the wrx wing/trunk on it and want to pretend I have an STi lol.
there are just fewer vehicles with the particular bolt pattern (5x114.3).
Tell me about it. I almost feel like buying an 05 STI just to get these deals.
I PM'd you about the vf39 and I didnt know if you got it..