GARAGE SALE 240sx wrx subaru 350z
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GARAGE SALE 240sx wrx subaru 350z within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; CLEANING OUT MY GARAGE SELLING ALL MY SPARE PARTS. send me a text 24/7 626-549-5457 located in Azusa California. up ...

GARAGE SALE 240sx wrx subaru 350z

CLEANING OUT MY GARAGE SELLING ALL MY SPARE PARTS.
    send me a text 24/7 626-549-5457 located in Azusa California.
    up first...
    VAREX remote controlled silencer exhaust 300

Full set of 300zx 5lug wheels. one has bubble 250

full set of akuza wheels. 8.5 inches wide, 2 with tires 2 without. 18inch. 300

350z aftermarket test pipes 150

Subaru WRX carbon fiber pillar guage cluster. 50

PIIIINK subaru wrx racing brace, aluminum 50.
    Last edited by TheJ; 11-05-2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Dont that image to point out tire bubble, as its not work safe

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.