FS: Cobb AccessPORT for '08 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Cobb AccessPORT for '08 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; My buddy just traded in his '08 WRX on a BMW 335xi, and asked me to unload his Cobb AccessPORT ...

FS: Cobb AccessPORT for '08 WRX

My buddy just traded in his '08 WRX on a BMW 335xi, and asked me to unload his Cobb AccessPORT he had for it.
    Part #: AP-SUB-003
    Description: Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2009 ; MT & AT, USDM Only
    CobbTuning.com - 08 AccessPORT
    He has everything that it comes with (original box, tuner, OBD II connector, usb cable, directions and DVD). Retails for $695, he's asking $600 obo. Please PM me with your offers/interest and I'll respond as quickly as I can. He will take Paypal for payment.

With the Halloween weekend coming up if I don't immediately get to your responses please be patient (I have family visiting & 2 little trick-or-treaters of my own)...I promise to respond to them in the order they are received. It will be a first-come/first-served basis.

Oh....and if you were wondering how the 335xi handles/drives...it's sick....he let me drive it today, and throttle response is instantaneous & linear, great handling, uber-nice!
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow....I almost forgot about this...lol. Obviously no interest so far - I'll talk with my buddy to see if he wants to list it on ebay instead. If he does I'll update this thread.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

Price it to sell and I am very interested...
    -Stink-Eye Mob #51-
    08' SEDAN
    SPT CAT BACK

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyNuby View Post
    Price it to sell and I am very interested...
    Make an offer - I just talked to him on Friday & reminded him that it's just gonna sit in a box, so he's not "fixed" on his price. I just think he's nervous about taking a bath on it, so if you have a reasonable offer it's yours.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

I'll take your SS afc v2 lol. Bump
    Old Rides:03 WRX, 05 Turbo Baja

New Ride: 03.5 Mazdaspeed protege(didn't have enough for an STI so this has to do for now)

Quote Originally Posted by gav317 View Post
    Yours is the first offer, he said $500 is cool. PM me your shipping info and I'll shoot you back his paypal info.

Quote Originally Posted by Discospeed
    I'll take your SS afc v2 lol. Bump
    I'd bet you would :P ...I have some other little "woes" with the car that have been keeping me from getting that one installed (tried several times & it runs like ****)...I have to replace my coilpacks & wires first...and my turbo mani has 2 bolts busted off in the engine block & leaking slightly, which might be throwing my stock O2 sensor readings & messin' with the AFC too. Add to that the FMIC & piping sitting waiting to be installed - and you can imagine my frustration!!! the motor mounts, dry-flow and wideband are in though so getting closer and the center dash pod just needs to be thermoformed again.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

this is still for sale - again to reiterate Brad is entertaining offers ($500 was cool by him and was last offer - but no word since from gav317 so it's still available)

I'll see if he has any pics for those that are more reserved....if he decides to move this to ebay I'll put up a link.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

Wish I had the dollars i would be all over this.. gotta try to move some things myself first...
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

Was it unmarried before he sold the WRX?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowflier03 View Post
    Was it unmarried before he sold the WRX?
    Yeah - he fully removed it & put his WRX back to stock when he was trading that in. I asked him today to get some pics for me so I can put them up for you guys.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

$400. PM me asap or text me at 6054848312, my zip is 57719 if u want to give me a shipping quote, but ill buy it asap.

Sold locally

This was just sold this morning locally. Sorry WTROYSTER for the timing on this
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.