17" 2005 Legacy GT Wheels

This is a discussion on 17" 2005 Legacy GT Wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a set of Legacy gt wheels with tires. Live in Lexington, KY. I've posted them on NASIOC ...

17" 2005 Legacy GT Wheels

I am selling a set of Legacy gt wheels with tires. Live in Lexington, KY. I've posted them on NASIOC but no luck just yet as far as a price I am looking for. $400 + shipping. Riken tires with %65 tread left.

I will post up pictures later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sent pm

intrested in wheels

I live in louisville and I am looking for some 17s for the winter. I also have a set of 18" rota sub zeros for sale. If your lookin or know anyone who is, also willing to trade..Can you email me pics of the wheels.

Pm replied

Sorry I haven't posted pics on this site. I completely forgot that I posted this ad. I have the same ad on NASIOC. I will update pictures when I get home on Saturday.

I currently have 2 people from NASIOC that are interested in pickup and I gave them dibs first. I will try to be a little more orginized on posting stay current

Wheels were sold the other day. Still have tires but I consider this thread done for.