This sled has 2750 miles on it, great condition and starts up on the first pull. This sled does have hand warmers and comes with reverse, which many sleds do not, so it makes it alot easier trying to turn around or moving it off of the trailer. The picture shows the seat ripped, but I do have a brand new seat that has yet to be put on. The snowshield in the back is ripped, but most sleds tend to do that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this sled and has been stored indoors or on a covered trailer since I have owned it. This sled is rather quick and with the clutch spring, the sled kicks in at about 5 or 6000 RPMs. That can be adjusted if you would like to. This thing is a blast to ride in the mountains and never has been abused. There are some modifications done to the sled that are:

D&B Clutch Spring

D&B Chip

D&B Pipe

Reverse

Picked Track

I also have a helmet to go with the sled along with a carrying bad. It is a size medium. There are some small scratches on the helmet. The sled comes with the Arctic Cat cover. I am asking $2000/obo and I am not looking to trade. Email me if your interested at ang.capasso@gmail.com...I can send you more pictures if you like.