02 jdm carbon fiber hood scoop
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 jdm carbon fiber hood scoop within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; im trying to get my car to look as stock as possible. im selling some parts off of my car ...

02 jdm carbon fiber hood scoop

im trying to get my car to look as stock as possible. im selling some parts off of my car if any on is interested let me no. im selling my carbon fiber sti hood scoop for a 2002 wrx and looking to trade my trunk...its black and it has an sti wing on it, im looking for a trunk with the stock wrx wing, so if interesed at all let me know. im also looking to get rid of my spt intake........thanks

rich
    Last edited by 02rex1088; 10-23-2009 at 08:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im really interested in the scoop. how much are you wanting to get for it and can you post some pictures please, thanks.

im not sure how to do it.........but i do have them on my phone ill try and get some up by tonight

wut color is your scoop also your trunk.. i have a silver wrx with the wrx wing still..

the scoop is carbon fiber and what do you mean by silver still....? the trunk is black

well just meant its stock not carbon fiber.. but ur trunk is stock with a sti wing(black)??.. how is the paint on it any major gouges.. my wing has a few scratches but still very clean

I'm kinda tempted to swap with you. Hood and Trunk. But I'm leaving for vacation in Florida on Tuesday.

Also not sure if I want to change my car from pseudo-sleeper to even more wanna-be sti.

Do you have pics?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

i dont have the cable to take them off of my phone if you wont you can e-mail me it mojaveman11088@yahoo.com with ur number or e mail and i can send them that way.... and my trunk is in perfect shape nothing wrong with it no badges on it and my wing is also

i got some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hood.jpg   hood 2.jpg   wing.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.