Borla Catback Exhaust

This is a discussion on Borla Catback Exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Borla SS Catback Exhaust System for 02-07 WRX. Asking 0 OBO. Has 28,000 miles on it. Took it off car ...

Borla Catback Exhaust

Borla SS Catback Exhaust System for 02-07 WRX. Asking $200 OBO. Has 28,000 miles on it. Took it off car because i was getting sick of the deep throaty noise. Went back to the stock exhaust because I like the quiet. Must pick up. Phoenixville, PA. Price negotiable. Borla Performance Industries - Products

This is the website i purchased from. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0012.jpg   CIMG0013.jpg   CIMG0014.jpg   CIMG0015.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interested in the exhaust. I'd like to offer $175 for the system. I know you said pick up only, but I have a proposal if you are willing: I will send you a custom made box with a Fed Ex, UPS or USPS return form with account number so you don't get involved with shipping costs or boxes etc. I'll put some bubble wrap in as well..

If you are agreeable, I would need the length of the intermediate pipe and the width of the muffler at the widest part including hangars and your address. Thats all I need. Please let me know if you would do this. Thanks.

I have others locally that are willing to pick up and pay $200. If everything falls through, its yours. Sorry.