WTS/WTT: 17x7.5 Tarmac 2s w/ all seasons
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT: 17x7.5 Tarmac 2s w/ all seasons within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Great winter wheels! Clears 4-pots! 5 picked up or trade for 17s that clear brembos. Specs: Rota Tarmac 2 17 ...

WTS/WTT: 17x7.5 Tarmac 2s w/ all seasons

Great winter wheels! Clears 4-pots!

$475 picked up or trade for 17s that clear brembos.

Specs:
    Rota Tarmac 2
    17 X 7.5 +48 Offset
    215/45/R17 - Sceptor 326R All seasons (Plenty of tread Left)

Pics below:

Last edited by DaNewSube; 10-27-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: lower price

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!

Lowered price! 475 picked up
    Last edited by DaNewSube; 10-27-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Bump for a nice wheel. Too bad you are on the other side of the world(As I like to call it)

^ Thanks for free bump. I can ship if needed.

Are those a 5-100 or 5-114.3? If there a 5-114.3 they'd fit a MSP or P5 and there's a bunch of those guys around you. Try mazda247 forums in the protege F/S section but you must follow F/S rules. If you were closer I'd be a over these but shipping GXP would still be $150-$200. Nice wheels and good price
    Old Rides:03 WRX, 05 Turbo Baja

New Ride: 03.5 Mazdaspeed protege(didn't have enough for an STI so this has to do for now)

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Discospeed View Post
    Are those a 5-100 or 5-114.3? If there a 5-114.3 they'd fit a MSP or P5 and there's a bunch of those guys around you. Try mazda247 forums in the protege F/S section but you must follow F/S rules. If you were closer I'd be a over these but shipping GXP would still be $150-$200. Nice wheels and good price
    No they won't. The wheels would have to be taken to machinist to make the hub larger. They won't fit on a MSP.

^Dude I have no idea what your smokin, but I'm driving a MSP and you can put an 18-8 rim with 48 offset and 215-40-18 tire with no problems at all! Are stock harts are 17-7 with 50 offset with 215-45-17 tire. hell a couple guys squezed 19's on, have no idea why but they did. A 17-7.5 with 48 offset with 215-45-17 WILL fit an MSP without rolling the fenders. Hey look I'm just trying to help the guy out and these rims are just a c*%t hair away from stock speck! That is as long as there 5-114.3 bolt pattern the'll fit.
    Last edited by Discospeed; 10-28-2009 at 11:56 AM.

New Ride: 03.5 Mazdaspeed protege(didn't have enough for an STI so this has to do for now)

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    ^Dude I have no idea what your smokin, but I'm driving a MSP and you can put an 18-8 rim with 48 offset and 215-40-18 tire with no problems at all! Are stock harts are 17-7 with 50 offset with 215-45-17 tire. hell a couple guys squezed 19's on, have no idea why but they did. A 17-7.5 with 48 offset with 215-45-17 WILL fit an MSP without rolling the fenders. Hey look I'm just trying to help the guy out and these rims are just a c*%t hair away from stock speck! That is as long as there 5-114.3 bolt pattern the'll fit.
    And you are absolutely wrong. There is more than bolt pattern and offset that goes into fitment.

Here's an idea. I will sell you a set of '05 STI wheels for $1,200 (double retail). I will tell you now they won't even mount onto your car. But since you insist they do: if they fit, I will refund you the whole amount and you can keep the wheels. If they don't, I keep the money.

OK then since you obviously know the MSP better than me, could you please elaborate on WHY these wheels won't fit. Oh and PS I skip sending you the money and you can just go ahead and send me your BBS'S cause if there 5-114.3 they'll fit. LOL
    Last edited by Discospeed; 10-28-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Easy. What size hub bores do Mazdas use? What size do Subarus use?

See I told you the hub bores were different.lol
    MSP: 67.1
    Wrx: 56.1
    it just depends what size the hub bore is cause the wheeldude said that they made some Tarmac 2 that would fit mazdas and subys. I should of remembered that since I've owned both. Duh!
    Last edited by Discospeed; 10-28-2009 at 12:54 PM.

I'd like to keep this thread clean for sales.

Please move the discussions over to the tech threads?

Thank you.

It didn't start out as a treadjack but got there pretty quick, sorry. So do you know the hub size? Hey man just trying to help you out here.

the bolt pattern is 5x100 and made for WRXs.

im not sure about the hub size but they require no hub rings to fit, as they are direct bolt on.

It didn't start out as a treadjack but got there pretty quick, sorry. So do you know the hub size? Hey man just trying to help you out here.

bumping it up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.