FS: Turbonetics GT-K 550 Turbo, Ball Bearing, T4 Flange

This is a discussion on FS: Turbonetics GT-K 550 Turbo, Ball Bearing, T4 Flange within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The F1 Turbines are a new generation of 10 bladed, tall tip height wheels that allow you to turn up ...

FS: Turbonetics GT-K 550 Turbo, Ball Bearing, T4 Flange

The F1 Turbines are a new generation of 10 bladed, tall tip height wheels that allow you to turn up the boost without encountering dreadful backpressure issues. Made from 713C Inconel and balanced to Turbonetics exacting standards, these wheels match up with the HP Compressor Wheels to make the best turbocharger combination available. Turbonetics exclusive Black-Chrome Perma-Coating also comes standard for heat reflection away from the compressor housing to aid it lowering compressor wheel inlet temperatures and gives these units great looks to match their performance.
    68 AR, T4 - 4 bolt flange. 60mm wheel, 3.0 v band outlet. Compressor inlet is 4.0, comp outlet is 1.4 I.D

Please note that this turbo does NOT have the ceramic coating on the turbine housing.

This unit is brand new and READY TO SHIP!!!!

$1400.00 obo Plus Shipping

Last edited by Deebo69; 11-05-2009 at 10:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Make an offer. I need this bad boy gone!

anyone?

$1300+shipping

This economy makes selling stuff hard!!

Last bump. $1300 shipped

I Support ClubWRX
    why does your description say 'features ceramic coating' on the turbine housing, when the picture shows otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo69 View Post
    The F1 Turbines are a new generation of 10 bladed, tall tip height wheels that allow you to turn up the boost without encountering dreadful backpressure issues. Made from 713C Inconel and balanced to Turbonetics exacting standards, these wheels match up with the HP Compressor Wheels to make the best turbocharger combination available. Turbonetics exclusive Black-Chrome Perma-Coating also comes standard for heat reflection away from the compressor housing to aid it lowering compressor wheel inlet temperatures and gives these units great looks to match their performance. Turbine housings will feature high temperature ceramic coating to trap exhaust gas energy inside the turbine housing for greater energy delivery and faster response time, as well as keeping the engine compartment temperatures low. Cooler under hood temps means more power potential from a cooler compressor intake charge.

68 AR, T4 - 4 bolt flange. 60mm wheel, 3.0 v band outlet. Compressor inlet is 4.0, comp outlet is 1.4 I.D

This unit is brand new and READY TO SHIP!!!!

$1400.00 obo Plus Shipping

Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

That would be because I was a moron when I was trying to list the features of the turbo and didn't notice that line. My apologies. I will delete it from the original post. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Sold!!