FS: JIC 505 TI cat-back in Los Angeles

This is a discussion on FS: JIC 505 TI cat-back in Los Angeles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Still for sale! This is the DE type 1 Ti. Used to be called the 505-ti or something when it ...

FS: JIC 505 TI cat-back in Los Angeles

Still for sale!

This is the DE type 1 Ti. Used to be called the 505-ti or something when it just came out. It fits on the bug-eye model wrx first brought to the US in '02. I would imagine it fits most of the proceding facelift models but I've been out of the subaru scene for a while so I could'nt say for sure. I'm sure you guys will know.
    This is the same exhaust currently retailing at around $1800 (crazy, I know). It was only used for about 2 months but does have some small, very shallow scrapes on the bottom of the muffler portion, not the tip.

$500 local sale preferred and I will give it a nice cleaning.

Pm me for pics, my post count is still too low

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, I really want to find a home for this.

$400 for local sale. $400 plus shipping if needed.

The only problem with this exhaust is the neck down at the front but for someone just wanting a cat-back it doesn't get much better than this. Super light weight at 13.8 lbs, 80mm after the neck, comes with a silencer and sounds very racy. Granted, I only ever heard this exhaust in conjunction with a full open setup back on my old '02 so, needless to say, it was loud. If the cats are retained, however, I think this cb would sound perfect. Just my 2cents.

3 posts, now I can post pics.

So what's the deal here? Can someone tell me if this exhaust is simply undesirable in this day and age? I would have thought there would be some interest for this.

hey i was wondering why are you selling it? whats the inches
    Last edited by Bullit; 10-15-2009 at 08:53 PM.

I'm selling because I haven't had my wrx since '04. This thing has just been in storage for a long time. As for the "inches" I think you are referring to the diameter, correct? The main piping section is 80mm so that actually comes out to a little over three inches. The neck down section is 60mm at the smallest point which comes out to 2.36 inches.