FS: JIC 505 TI cat-back in Los Angeles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: JIC 505 TI cat-back in Los Angeles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Still for sale! This is the DE type 1 Ti. Used to be called the 505-ti or something when it ...

FS: JIC 505 TI cat-back in Los Angeles

Still for sale!

This is the DE type 1 Ti. Used to be called the 505-ti or something when it just came out. It fits on the bug-eye model wrx first brought to the US in '02. I would imagine it fits most of the proceding facelift models but I've been out of the subaru scene for a while so I could'nt say for sure. I'm sure you guys will know.
    This is the same exhaust currently retailing at around $1800 (crazy, I know). It was only used for about 2 months but does have some small, very shallow scrapes on the bottom of the muffler portion, not the tip.

$500 local sale preferred and I will give it a nice cleaning.

Pm me for pics, my post count is still too low

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, I really want to find a home for this.

$400 for local sale. $400 plus shipping if needed.

The only problem with this exhaust is the neck down at the front but for someone just wanting a cat-back it doesn't get much better than this. Super light weight at 13.8 lbs, 80mm after the neck, comes with a silencer and sounds very racy. Granted, I only ever heard this exhaust in conjunction with a full open setup back on my old '02 so, needless to say, it was loud. If the cats are retained, however, I think this cb would sound perfect. Just my 2cents.

3 posts, now I can post pics.

So what's the deal here? Can someone tell me if this exhaust is simply undesirable in this day and age? I would have thought there would be some interest for this.

hey i was wondering why are you selling it? whats the inches
    Last edited by Bullit; 10-15-2009 at 09:53 PM.

I'm selling because I haven't had my wrx since '04. This thing has just been in storage for a long time. As for the "inches" I think you are referring to the diameter, correct? The main piping section is 80mm so that actually comes out to a little over three inches. The neck down section is 60mm at the smallest point which comes out to 2.36 inches.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.