Fs: 04-05 carbon fiber hood
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fs: 04-05 carbon fiber hood within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought this hood to use as a project i was gonna do, but i just dont have enough free ...

Fs: 04-05 carbon fiber hood

I bought this hood to use as a project i was gonna do, but i just dont have enough free time to get to it so I'm just gonna sell it

its not in perfect shape by any means its got small cracks around the scoop, the scoop also has small cracks if you look close enough, and the hood also had a small run in with a turkey so its got some nice cracks on the front left side...

fitment is a 9 out of 10, and all cracks are on the surface in the resin and do not jeprodize its structure in any way, this would work awesome if you wanted to paint it or make a custom hood

i wont have time to ship so it'd need picked up, I'm located in clymer pa 15728, and i'm asking 100 firm for it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hello im interested in the hood can you give me some more info on it for ex. just the hood or scoop to and a few pics would be great...!

dont mind the tape it comes right off haha

bump!! would also trade the hood plus some cash to someone for a used hks ssqv to play with, dont wanna buy a new one to put on since i wont have it on every day i just like playing with stuff haha
    ** The Blobeye Syndicate #115 **

ttt

will you sell just the scoop?

Hey,is the hood still for sale?

yes the hood is still available, and i may consider selling the scoop seperate if i cant find a buyer for them both

yahoo mapped your town... 10 hours round trip. =(

i buy this in a heartbeat if you were a littel closer im in ohio

ah that sucks id try to ship but it would be more to ship than what the hood costs and finding a box would be next to inpossible

pm sent
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.