WTT:(VT) Rotora BBK for... well look inside...

This is a discussion on WTT:(VT) Rotora BBK for... well look inside... within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of rotora big brake kit calipers that I happened upon in my shop and have them ...

WTT:(VT) Rotora BBK for... well look inside...

I have a set of rotora big brake kit calipers that I happened upon in my shop and have them up for sale or trade since I already have 4/2pot calipers on my car. The brackets fit the 98-2001 RS' for sure and older foresters for sure, not sure of other fitments. The owner before must have painted them black because the paint is flaking and showing the powdercoating in red underneath. Tested and work perfectly, will need rotors and pads, and one of the bolts broke off in the front bracket so it will need to be drilled and tapped (easy fix)...

Things I'm looking for:
    -syncronic BOV w/ tmic adapter
    -3" borla XR-1 catback
    -3" shorty down pipe of sorts
    -STi steering wheel with clock spring
    -vf34 or vf39 turbo
    -STi Top Mount
    -other offers considered

If you're looking to buy straight out maybe $500+ shipping and paypal fees of course.

(MORE PHOTOS UPON REQUEST)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

afternoon bump!

Quote Originally Posted by subyfr3ak View Post
    I have a set of rotora big brake kit calipers that I happened upon in my shop and have them up for sale or trade since I already have 4/2pot calipers on my car. The brackets fit the 98-2001 RS' for sure and older foresters for sure, not sure of other fitments. The owner before must have painted them black because the paint is flaking and showing the powdercoating in red underneath. Tested and work perfectly, will need rotors and pads, and one of the bolts broke off in the front bracket so it will need to be drilled and tapped (easy fix)...

Things I'm looking for:
    -syncronic BOV w/ tmic adapter
    -3" borla XR-1 catback
    -3" shorty down pipe of sorts
    -STi steering wheel with clock spring
    -vf34 or vf39 turbo
    -STi Top Mount
    -other offers considered

If you're looking to buy straight out maybe $500+ shipping and paypal fees of course.
    I know this is an old post, but you still got them? I have a Godspeed (slightly larger than an STi) TMIC, still in the bubblewrap with a new Y-pipe.

What size do the rotors need to be and how large do the wheels need to be?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dchoi23 View Post
    I know this is an old post, but you still got them? I have a Godspeed (slightly larger than an STi) TMIC, still in the bubblewrap with a new Y-pipe.

What size do the rotors need to be and how large do the wheels need to be?

thanks
    I would have done a trade, but unfortunately these have been sold since november sorry